Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone but me think we should do like a GoFundMe and buy Danster some Cam Rayner memorabilia

Reckon this would look good in dansters study room

jZT1pbWFnZXMmc3JjPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGYXV0aGVudGljLWF1dG9ncmFwaHMuY29tLmF1JTJGd3AtY29udGVudCUyRnVwbG9hZHMlMkYyMDIzJTJGMDklMkZDYW0tUmF5bmVyLVNpZ25lZC1DYXJkLUNvbGxhZ2UtNjAweDYwMC5qcGcmY2FjaGVNYXJrZXI9MTcwNzU3Mjc0OC02ODg2NiZ0b2tlbj0xNGUxZmZlZjQzMGJlNDg4.q.jpg

Cool. so basically you only think that it's a sore loser when it doesn't apply to Brisbane. You may hate how I share my opinion but we share exactly the same opinion.
That quote was in DIRECT relation to something that cannot be disputed or misinterpreted. That kick was clear cut deflected. No difference of interpretation. Just a clear deflection. It is not in the same argument we are having here.

On the couch:Regarding Cam Rayner "don't act like a tough guy. You take a mark, all good well done, but then act like a tough guy but only to be unsighted for the rest of the night, not a good look".

He had 8 touches. lol. Showing a highlight shows that you really have lost the plot. The guy is a sub candidate every single match he plays. 14.5 touches, and 0.9 goals a game. horrendous.

The fact that Rayner had a rookie playing on him shows how much the dees rate him.

On the couch:Regarding Cam Rayner "don't act like a tough guy. You take a mark, all good well done, but then act like a tough guy but only to be unsighted for the rest of the night, not a good look".

He had 8 touches. lol. Showing a highlight shows that you really have lost the plot. The guy is a sub candidate every single match he plays. 14.5 touches, and 0.9 goals a game. horrendous.

The fact that Rayner had a rookie playing on him shows how much the dees rate him.
didn't even need to look and I can tell its a hairy Garry quote, probably still crying because Jarrod berry gave Oliver a bath in the 22 semi final

yep just had a look it was Garry classic Melbourne supporters still crying
huh? Rayner literally ran away from the ball the entire night. it was the equivalent of Mason Cox trash talking. total cringe when it's a fringe player talking trash for marking over a rookie and then having 7 touches over the next 2 hours. Rayner will be out of the competition in a few years.

huh? Rayner literally ran away from the ball the entire night. it was the equivalent of Mason Cox trash talking. total cringe when it's a fringe player talking trash for marking over a rookie and then having 7 touches over the next 2 hours. Rayner will be out of the competition in a few years.
no one else in the media said anything except cry baby garry who just happens to be a sooky lala Melbourne supporter

he also sooked it up on radio saying they were hard done by with umpiring

no one else in the media said anything except cry baby garry who just happens to be a sooky lala Melbourne supporter

he also sooked it up on radio saying they were hard done by with umpiring
Lol, of course we were. It's embarassing if you can't watch the game with a neutral eye to admit that they didn't screw the dees over. I literally showed 6 examples that resulted in a 6 goal differential with basic missed calls/calls.

So even without Petracca and the most 22 and Unders in the comp you scraped over the line with a massive leg up from the umps. Far worse than the essendon v geel game.

And regarding Rayner, its basically just another feather in my cap. Year on year, guessing his stat averages.

Screenshot_20240701_211610_Facebook.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2033475
Just thought I'd leave this here. One GF performance a good few years ago - meh.
and again .......

Just to counter Danster's Trumpian tactic of just restating over and over and over the same stuff without taking other facts / stats or viewpoints into account. Flood the channel with crap - straight out of the "Bannon" playbook.

In other news....
Did Melbourne get less free kicks? - yes, but IMO not surprising given their use of chaos ball, physicality and scragging tactics at the ball.

Did it make a difference - very questionable. They had the chance to win just as Lions had their chances to score more too.

Equally IMO umpires missed free kicks to Lions and handed free kicks and goals to Demons e.g Pickett's first.

All similar to what happened in Lions first round loss to Carlton. It happens in a tight contested game. (Sigh).

don't say Morris is better than all of our forwards and then act as if I'm the tool after Morris is the sub back to back weeks. look at your fellow posters. Keep them accountable.
I have never said that. Your just the clown picking on a 19 year old doing something we could never. Go back to your board.... oh wait.

This can all be fixed by simply labelling him a "high impact" player, ala Gary Rohan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back