Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldust Happy Neale. he was absolute trash that night. Horrendous. 1 mark and goal, a gimme goal in the goal square and then subbed out at half time playing on a rookie. pathetic.

Funny how you say Fritsch doesn't do anything else other than kick goals but when Rayner has 8 possession, 2 goal games on the worst defender it's all of a sudden 'an influence'. Pick a side.

Rayner that game: 8 disposals, 2 goals

Fritsch this year: 9.3 disposals, 1.9 goals

Thoughts Danny?

One of your main criticisms has been that “he plays one good game per year and then is an inconsistent spud for the rest”.

I am highlighting that he has produced a consistently good two months, with sprinkles of great - the weekends BOG performance, and his game against Port included. (20 touches, 1 goal, 4 goal assists, 4 clearances, 5 inside 50’s).

Would you agree?
I would say his game on the weekend was a career game.

2023: 14.2 touches, 3.9 marks, 0.9 goals
2024: 14.6 touches, 3.2 marks, 1.1 goals

Looking Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

if you squint hard enough, you can see improvement.

Embarrassing that Rayner fans, are suffering from memory loss and can't even realise that this season is just like every other season.

Go on, defend the above stats.

Happy_Neale Elixuh rye Meteoric Rise Tell me how he has improved

Embarrassing that Rayner fans, are suffering from memory loss and can't even realise that this season is just like every other season.

I don't base my decision on stats.
Flip flop

Flip flop
answer the question. You think he has improved this year? you're kidding yourself. It's actually embarrassing. people wanted him dropped not that long ago. did you forget about that? You're getting sucked in by a couple of decent games again. Why do you keep doing this to yourself.

Does anyone on this board have the courage to predict his yearly averages from here on out. I bet not.

answer the question. You think he has improved this year? you're kidding yourself. It's actually embarrassing. people wanted him dropped not that long ago. did you forget about that? You're getting sucked in by a couple of decent games again. Why do you keep doing this to yourself.

Does anyone on this board have the courage to predict his yearly averages from here on out. I bet not.
Below is 2024 vs his career to date. Judge for yourself I guess

IMG_9858.png

Don’t make me go on the Dees board and see what ludicrous nonsense gets posted on there Dan. It’s not something I want to do after reading the Oliver thread

He’s putting out similar numbers to the year he finished top 5 in the BnF of a side that came within a kick of the premiership?

In that case, I’m extremely content with how he’s going!

On a serious note, I’m not sure what he did to you, but I hope you can one day find it within yourself to forgive him. Remember, he can’t hurt you now. Only you can hurt you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

replying about what? I correctly guessed his season averages 6 months before the season, when you didn't have the courage to do so. I'm right yet again.

Lol Danster, so you correctly predicted Rayner would be inside the top 100 for average player rating and top 75 for total coaches votes did you? And 54th for average hard ball gets, you correctly predicted that did you? And 55th for total goals, you were all over that were you? And 93rd for average tackles per game? And 95th for average clearances? And 88th for inside 50's? And 31st for tackles inside 50? And 100th for average pressure acts? And 21st amongst medium forwards for 1%ers?

Care to list where your 3 stooges Barely Avfritsch, Charlie Spudgo and Harrison Pettylarceny rank in all these categories in 2024?

Last edited:
He’s putting out similar numbers to the year he finished top 5 in the BnF of a side that came within a kick of the premiership?

In that case, I’m extremely content with how he’s going!

On a serious note, I’m not sure what he did to you, but I hope you can one day find it within yourself to forgive him. Remember, he can’t hurt you now. Only you can hurt you.
Ok, so maybe we can agree. 2023 is his ceiling. And this year is very similar. He was very poor last year. Sure, you can spit me BnF finishes which favours games played etc. but I think even Brisbane fans can acknowledge 2023 wasn't the year they wanted from Cam.

Any comment on coaches votes danster168?
he played well on the weekend.

Here is a link to Cam's clone highlights. Rayner fans acting up over the odd game is equivalent to Cats fans saying that Rohan is a gun, has elite traits, performs on the big stage etc .but it fails to acknowledge that Rohan was laughably inconsistent for his entire career and had a reputation for being non-existent in big games. Until he finally did something. The comparison is totally justified. I don't even think Rayner is that bad, but based on what he's done this far into his career (which is a sum of the total games played thus far) 34 players taken in the 2017 draft have done more.

The more this thread gets away from Danster, he becomes increasingly less rhetorically clever and amusing. He just legit sounds unhinged, frustrated and angry now.

It’s a very fine line between shitposting and shit posting.

The more this thread gets away from Danster, he becomes increasingly less rhetorically clever and amusing. He just legit sounds unhinged, frustrated and angry now.

It’s a very fine line between shitposting and shit posting.

Yeah mate, I'm unhinged. Imagine looking at these stats and thinking Rayner has arrived. I educated you lot for years. And still the same lot haven't learnt a single lesson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back