Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

danster168 has been saying for months he despises Lions supporters only dropping into the thread when CR16 plays well, so surely he isn’t going to only drop in when he plays poorly! That would be massively hypocritical and I know he is better than that

To his credit he showed up for the last 8 weeks while Rayner was playing well. ❤️

danster168 has been saying for months he despises Lions supporters only dropping into the thread when CR16 plays well, so surely he isn’t going to only drop in when he plays poorly! That would be massively hypocritical and I know he is better than that
haha I actually didn't see the game. Twas prepping for the dees game but it looks like he's playing some decent form and stringing it together so he may go up a few spots.

I'll revise at seasons end

haha I actually didn't see the game. Twas prepping for the dees game but it looks like he's playing some decent form and stringing it together so he may go up a few spots.

I'll revise at seasons end

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

he'll def pass Roarke Smith. but like I said it was a bumper draft and guys like Xerri, Meek, Brent Daniels and performing every week. Throw in a Worpel too. It was a strong draft. Ed Richards now smashing it in the middle and copping tags ahead of Bont and Treloar.

Hell yeah, Xerri, Meek and Worpel have entered the chat.

That is another 100 pages of content right there. Lets do this, comparing Cam with rucks. I am ready.

Cam got zero hitouts on the weekend. Spud.

he'll def pass Roarke Smith. but like I said it was a bumper draft and guys like Xerri, Meek, Brent Daniels and performing every week. Throw in a Worpel too. It was a strong draft. Ed Richards now smashing it in the middle and copping tags ahead of Bont and Treloar.
I’d hazard a guess that Richard’s has a bit more freedom than those guys lol

Hey Floggster- how does it actually feel to be that wrong about something? Of course you didn’t see the game, how convenient, apparently watch every other game but miss another match winning performance 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Floggster- how does it actually feel to be that wrong about something? Of course you didn’t see the game, how convenient, apparently watch every other game but miss another match winning performance 🙄
Not wrong at all. My pre-season predictions are still on track (15.2 touches and 1.2 goals so calm your farm) but I will give him credit for stringing some good footy together.

Not wrong at all. My pre-season predictions are still on track (15.2 touches and 1.2 goals so calm your farm) but I will give him credit for stringing some good footy together.
I think my prediction for the rest of Cam's season averages could be unders.

Rayner is suffering from leather poisioning the last 2 games!

Sooo.....
We are using Stats as a basis for judgement then not the "vibe". Just confirming.
k thx.

Nice little article on Cam on AFL.com.au:

Particularly enjoyed this bit:

Rayner has kicked multiple goals in Brisbane's past five games, a stretch during which he has averaged 16.1 Player Ratings points, ranking him 17th in the AFL.

It's the best five-week stretch of his career.

Narrow that in to the past three wins over West Coast, Sydney and Gold Coast and Rayner is rated the third best player in the competition, averaging 20 disposals, six tackles and four clearances a game while adding six goals and assisting another five.

Of his 132 career games, Champion Data has rated them as three of his best four.

Calm I am calm, bit excited about finals and what the unstoppable force will do, but calm. Face it he has made you look like an idiot. I’m sure Cam is really excited some flog on the internet is giving him ‘credit’😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back