Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice little article on Cam on AFL.com.au:

Particularly enjoyed this bit:

My favourite bit is "Rayner has kicked multiple goals in Brisbane's past five games, a stretch during which he has averaged 16.1 Player Ratings points, ranking him 17th in the AFL." 31st best player in his draft doing all of this is crazy, wonder what the 30 guys ahead of him are up to? Also gotta factor in that apparent dud performance again Melbourne counting in there too hey.

Cam "Elite" Rayner

Calm I am calm, bit excited about finals and what the unstoppable force will do, but calm. Face it he has made you look like an idiot. I’m sure Cam is really excited some flog on the internet is giving him ‘credit’😂

Hey now let’s keep it kind, Danny disagrees with us but he does tend to keep it respectful, even if we don’t see eye to eye (for now… give it a few more Cammy masterclasses and he’ll come to the light side).

Let’s focus our attention on imagining how many opposition tackle attempts Cam will make a mockery of this week. 😊

Calm I am calm, bit excited about finals and what the unstoppable force will do, but calm. Face it he has made you look like an idiot. I’m sure Cam is really excited some flog on the internet is giving him ‘credit’😂

Leave Danny alone you monster!

My favourite bit is "Rayner has kicked multiple goals in Brisbane's past five games, a stretch during which he has averaged 16.1 Player Ratings points, ranking him 17th in the AFL." 31st best player in his draft doing all of this is crazy, wonder what the 30 guys ahead of him are up to? Also gotta factor in that apparent dud performance again Melbourne counting in there too hey.

Cam "Elite" Rayner
In Danny's favour its a relatively small stretch of blowing most of his draft class out of the water. We all want to see this become the new norm for the rest of his career. Rayner has now shown everyone he can play at this level semi-consistency. The next step is to keep doing it and lead the team to success

Cam "Elite" Rayner

You missed the next best bit

"Narrow that in to the past three wins over West Coast, Sydney and Gold Coast and Rayner is rated the third best player in the competition, averaging 20 disposals, six tackles and four clearances a game while adding six goals and assisting another five."

Forget about best in his draft class, top 3 in the comp !!!

You missed the next best bit

"Narrow that in to the past three wins over West Coast, Sydney and Gold Coast and Rayner is rated the third best player in the competition, averaging 20 disposals, six tackles and four clearances a game while adding six goals and assisting another five."

Forget about best in his draft class, top 3 in the comp !!!

Cam "Top 3" Rayner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha nah. I'll wait til the end if the year as doing on order based on 4 weeks of Rayners career best form would be reactionary. But do keep in mind that the draft order is based on what they've done thus far in their careers and not what's in store in the future.

3 weeks of not just Rayner's career but "top 3 in entire AFL" form !

It's actually 6 weeks of form line now. I can't bother quoting all your zillion posts about "oh he's played 1 good game now? next good game is months away !!!"

Last edited:
3 weeks of not just Rayner's career but "top 3 in entire AFL" form !

It's actually 6 weeks of form line now. I can't bother quoting all your zillion posts about "oh he's played 1 good game now? next good game is months away !!!"
he was trash against melbourne in round 16. Not much better in round 17, but did a Fritsch and hit the scoreboard which I can't be too critical of.

he was trash against melbourne in round 16. Not much better in round 17, but did a Fritsch and hit the scoreboard which I can't be too critical of.

This is great! Your opinion of Cam is so lofty that even kicking 2 is considered a “trash” game nowadays.

Repeat that trash and it’s a 46 goal H&A season. Not too shabby!

This is great! Your opinion of Cam is so lofty that even kicking 2 is considered a “trash” game nowadays.

Repeat that trash and it’s a 46 goal H&A season. Not too shabby!
Now you're starting to sound like a Fritsch supporter 😉

But since that Meteoric guy started suggesting that Fritsch's 6 goals in a granny were easy, it was clear that he was a troll.

Now you're starting to sound like a Fritsch supporter 😉

But since that Meteoric guy started suggesting that Fritsch's 6 goals in a granny were easy, it was clear that he was a troll.

Barely Avfritsch's 6 Grand Final goals in the clip above.

1. Uncontested chest mark on the line, if he leaves it, it is a goal anyway.

2. Allows his opponent an easy uncontested mark. Opponent spuds it up big time and drops it into Fritsch's hands, he scores one of the least meritorious goals you could ever wish to see in a Grand Final

3. Uncontested chest mark gets hit on chest.

4. Only contested goal, Gawn holds the pack down, Fritsch hanging at the back spills the mark, ball bounces into his hands, he scores

At this point the game is all over

5. Easy uncontested mark this time he gets adventurous and takes it in his hands.

6. Another uncontested mark on the hands

13,000+ players have played in this competition over 127 years Danster. I think, as with Ted Hopkin's "legendary" 4 goals in the second half after coming off the bench in the 1970 Grand Final, about 12,000 of them could have kicked these avfritsch Grand Final goals.

I mean 1 was going through anyway if he just left it, 2 were easy and junk time goals, 1 was from a woeful piece of football by Avfritsch when he got lucky, one got gift wrapped onto his chest, and one bounced into his arms after he failed to take the mark with a perfect sit.

He should have resigned from football with immediate effect right then and there Danster.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back