Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Cam has found love off the field in the last 2-3 months.

We are only as good as our partners in life and she should be commended for the change in Cam's form.

danster168 couldn't accurately predict this would happen!

Apparently Cam has found love off the field in the last 2-3 months.

We are only as good as our partners in life and she should be commended for the change in Cam's form.

danster168 couldn't accurately predict this would happen!
I don't know if I'm accurate here but I was told he was the one that went on the trip with a partner only to return with out one. Again I could be wrong.

I think danster has retired from this thread and admitted defeat.

This was his last post in this thread from 5 days ago, credit to him for admitting Rayner is now a gun.
he is performing at a really good level. And backing it up over many weeks now. This is no doubt career best form and it's good to see him get his hands on the ball more.

I think danster has retired from this thread and admitted defeat.

This was his last post in this thread from 5 days ago, credit to him for admitting Rayner is now a gun.
admitted defeat? He's playing great footy no doubt but his averages still fall in my preseason predictions.

He's still well behind 20+ draftees in what he's produced to date but going forward he looks like he's improved his stocks dramatically but I want to see him hold this form for the rest of the season first, including finals.

Remember you've got to look at everyone else from the 2017 draft and their form. Guys like Brent Daniels etc. Unless you're tracking every player from the 2017 draft and how they're going but I think you'll find that Rayner is still significantly behind 20+ guys in his draft. 5 good games doesn't move the needle based on what he's done, but it does impact his position going forward.

admitted defeat? He's playing great footy no doubt but his averages still fall in my preseason predictions.

He's still well behind 20+ draftees in what he's produced to date but going forward he looks like he's improved his stocks dramatically but I want to see him hold this form for the rest of the season first, including finals.

Remember you've got to look at everyone else from the 2017 draft and their form. Guys like Brent Daniels etc. Unless you're tracking every player from the 2017 draft and how they're going but I think you'll find that Rayner is still significantly behind 20+ guys in his draft. 5 good games doesn't move the needle based on what he's done, but it does impact his position going forward.

Every one of your predictions falls below what Rayner has achieved so far this season.

We will see how far "behind" them Rayner is when the free agency offers come in next year Danster.

And we’re back baby

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah need to look at a guy like Brett Daniels guys - a player who has never played a game as dominant as Cam’s last week. He is the standard. 🤪
don't embarrass yourself. Brent Daniels has done a truck load more at this point in his career. and has had many elite games this season.

Look we're all happy to see Rayner string a good patch of form together, as a downhill skier, in a top 2 team, but let's just wait and see how long this lasts before comparing him to the majority of the 2017 draft who broke out years ago.

Cam has also not come close to matching Fritta's best of 6 in a granny. Fritta is the Gold Standard for Grand Final performances.

Last edited:
don't embarrass yourself. Brent Daniels has done a truck load more at this point in his career. and has had many elite games this season.

Look we're all happy to see Rayner string a good patch of form together, as a downhill skier, in a top 2 team, but let's just wait and see how long this lasts before comparing him to the majority of the 2017 draft who broke out years ago.

Cam has also not come close to matching Fritta's best of 6 in a granny. Fritta is the Gold Standard for Grand Final performances.
Dan, who would you take in the schoolyard footy test between Cam and Brent Daniels?

Brent Daniels lol

You seem a bit angry- someone made you look like a bit of a clueless twat or something?? There is not one team in the league taking Daniel’s over Rayner if you asked them to pick right now. You suggesting to anyone not to embarrass themselves is just is just- I can’t even. Anyhow in the case I do manage to get to your levels of embarrassing myself, what do you find is a good coping strategy?

Which one of the ‘elite’ games are you talking about? His 1 goal 27 possession game in round 2 (20 handballs mind you……) or his 2 goal 18 possession game ?? Elite numbers aren’t they- oh shit hang on appears Cam has played better games than this numerous weeks in a row………geez

Brent Daniels. comfortably.

Who is the final boss of the 2017 draft Danny? And what level boss is Brent Daniels?

We need to know what level Cam ‘MVP’ Rayner is on.

Who is the final boss of the 2017 draft Danny? And what level boss is Brent Daniels?

We need to know what level Cam ‘MVP’ Rayner is on.
As in the number 1 from that draft? Probably Sam Taylor.

Rayner is on the same level as Bailey Banfield who, like Rayner, has had a career year and have very similar averages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back