Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Reputations are forged in finals football, If Brisbane lost both Rayner & Hipwood would have been the big fallout now that they won it will probably be glossed over until next week when the heat is on.

Reputations are forged in finals football, If Brisbane lost both Rayner & Hipwood would have been the big fallout now that they won it will probably glossed over until next week when the heat is on.
They live to fight another day that is for sure. I thought rayner had some nice touches/tackles in the last. But the first half from those 2 were horrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough night for Cam being forward tagged by Himmelberg. But Cam 'MVP; coaches votes; AA squad' Rayner knew he just had to keep fighting and was integral to our 44 point comeback and to securing the win. Thank you Cam 'MVP; coaches votes; AA squad' Rayner.

are you enjoying the finals walshy?

cam kicked as many goals against your mob last week as curnow has in all the finals hes played combined. its nice when your team is relevant this time of year.
And yet ud trade Sprayner for Curnow in a heartbeat.

Incredibly, Danster was spot on with his assessment of the spud.

I noticed Neale also struggled to do anything of note and No Jacket Harris just sat back and watched Payne get put to the sword too. Two inspiring captains!

He had a bit of a mare for sure. Solid year, though, and taken a good step despite still being frustratingly inconsistent.

In fairness, certainly wasn't alone tonight, and don't remember winning a better game of footy where our best played as poorly.

Still. funny feeling Cam may disappoint a few of you at some point in the next few weeks.

Luckily, there'll be no need to start a new thread.

He had a bit of a mare for sure. Solid year, though, and taken a good step despite still being frustratingly inconsistent.

In fairness, certainly wasn't alone tonight, and don't remember winning a better game of footy where our best played as poorly.

Still. funny feeling Cam may disappoint a few of you at some point in the next few weeks.

Luckily, there'll be no need to start a new thread.
yes he was alone. he was the stand alone worst on ground. 8 touches, 6 clangers playing midfield time and playing on the 5th worst defender.

Absolute spud that luckily didn't cost you your season.

The Luke Ablett circa 2005 GF of the Lion's win last night. But I'll be armed with enough betting ammunition to put the mozz on any number of Lions next week!

And yet ud trade Sprayner for Curnow in a heartbeat.

Incredibly, Danster was spot on with his assessment of the spud.

I noticed Neale also struggled to do anything of note and No Jacket Harris just sat back and watched Payne get put to the sword too. Two inspiring captains!
i must confess, danster and you are the two greatest intellectuals we have on this website. you should collaborate more often. im sure the outcome will be epic!

i must confess, danster and you are the two greatest intellectuals we have on this website. you should collaborate more often. im sure the outcome will be epic!
This wouldn't be a bad little zinger if it wasnt coming from a bloke who genuinely believes Rayner is a gun, Neale's the best player in the comp and Harris is the best defender in the league when he spends most weeks watching Payne and Joyce get turned into mince meat by the oppositions best KPF.

8 touches, 6 clangers and 3 frees against... If he was playing in Melbourne he'd be being compared to Jack Watts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back