Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam was absolutely smashed for three quarters last night. He had a close checking tag and had no influence. Still, in the fourth he dug in and showed a lot of desperation and got a nice clearance to set up a score. He'll be filthy at his game, but over the past 3 months they've become the exception not the rule. 100% back him in to have a big game on Saturday.

Cam was absolutely smashed for three quarters last night. He had a close checking tag and had no influence. Still, in the fourth he dug in and showed a lot of desperation and got a nice clearance to set up a score. He'll be filthy at his game, but over the past 3 months they've become the exception not the rule. 100% back him in to have a big game on Saturday.
Are they an exception to the rule? He had some very good games this year but had just as many ordinary ones

Are they an exception to the rule? He had some very good games this year but had just as many ordinary ones

Read my post again. Over the last three months.

Pre bye, absolutely his form was average. He was struggling to really find his place and play his role. Post bye is why he made AA squad.

danster168 important question. Does Brent Daniels goes backwards in your rankings for almost single handedly bottling that game last night? Important to factor into your end of season rankings.

Just food for thought.

danster168 important question. Does Brent Daniels goes backwards in your rankings for almost single handedly bottling that game last night? Important to factor into your end of season rankings.

Just food for thought.
it was an absolute brain fade of the highest order don't get me wrong. But he played 10,000 times better than Rayner.

If Brisbane fans are going to be up and about once a month when he plays well then they need to own up to performances like these. Worst on Ground, by a country mile. I could've pulled on a Brisbane jumper and played much better. Not even joking.

it was an absolute brain fade of the highest order don't get me wrong. But he played 10,000 times better than Rayner.

If Brisbane fans are going to be up and about once a month when he plays well then they need to own up to performances like these. Worst on Ground, by a country mile. I could've pulled on a Brisbane jumper and played much better. Not even joking.
Thats a lot Dan.

close checking tag. hahahahah. you're living in la la land.

Clearly didn't watch the game if you couldn't see that. Himmelberg did similar in the previous game. Stuck to Cam like a glove.

it's called being a defender.

Cam had 8 cba's. I didn't see Himmelberg in there lol.

Own the Cam performance. it's gonna stick all off-season.

For someone who apparently watches Cam like a hawk, I'm surprised you can't recognise that this is not how defenders usually play Cam. He absolutely got beaten today. He dominated last week. Even Fritsch has bad games ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He actually was being hard tagged by Himmelberg Danny. If our friendship means anything to you, you'll have to trust me on that. Saw it firsthand at the Gabba a few weeks ago.

He actually was being hard tagged by Himmelberg Danny. If our friendship means anything to you, you'll have to trust me on that. Saw it firsthand at the Gabba a few weeks ago.
what's the difference between a defender and a hard tag? Also, where was Himmelberg for the 8 cba's?

If you're going to run with the tag defence then you need to also dismiss all of the games where Rayner has played on the 5th best defender. Like against the dees we played Taj Woewodin on him. Rayner gets the easy match up most weeks because oppo coaches are far more worried about Daniher, Cameron, Bailey etc.

what's the difference between a defender and a hard tag? Also, where was Himmelberg for the 8 cba's?

There is no switching and hes basically playing a full scragging, holding negating role with his back to the play. Basically what Starcevich did to Toby. It was an inside 50 tag.

Himmelberg played him really well.

If you're going to run with the tag defence then you need to also dismiss all of the games where Rayner has played on the 5th best defender. Like against the dees we played Taj Woewodin on him. Rayner gets the easy match up most weeks because oppo coaches are far more worried about Daniher, Cameron, Bailey etc.
Himmelberg who had 3x as many touches as Sprayner did but still managed to have half as many clangers, was hard tagging him Danny, you just have to trust them!

Himmelberg who had 3x as many touches as Sprayner did but still managed to have half as many clangers, was hard tagging him Danny, you just have to trust them!
was the other brother Himmelberg playing too? There must have been 2 of them out there for him to be doing such a tight tagging job but also find the footy himself. Maybe the other Himmelberg was tagging him when he had the 8 cba's :)

Danny don't trust a guy whose team went 60-0 in a final. No credibility.

Says the bloke who thinks Neale's the best player in the comp when he can't even handle a Toby Bedford tag lmao

Neale is second best, behind Rayner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back