Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.

The summer's gone, and all the roses falling, It's you, it's you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow, Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow, It's l'll be here in sunshine or in shadow, Oh, Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so!

But when ye come, and all the flowers are dying, If I am dead, as dead I well may be,

You'll come and find the place where I am lying, And kneel and say an Ave there for me.

And I shall hear, though soft you tread above me, And all my grave will warmer, sweeter be, For you will bend and tell me that you love me, And I shall sleep in peace until you come to me!

Tonight is the night - Club Champion!

Where will Cam rank in terms of importance to the premiership side?

Top 5 in the 2023 grand finalist side, can he go a couple better and make the podium?

The only thing I can be certain of is that he will be Top 10; better than Fritsch managed in his premiership year.

Lohmann had a much better finals series.
Looks like he enjoys the big stage that kid.

Interesting what kind of ceiling he has.
If he can start winning more footy while continuing kicking goals, should have a better career than Rayner.

Cam 'MVP' '2024 Preliminary final BOG' 'AA squad' 'premiership player' 'Raynerman' 'game changer 2024' ****ing Rayner

Cam 'MVP' '2024 Preliminary final BOG' 'AA squad' 'premiership player' 'Raynerman' 'game changer 2024' ‘top 10 bnf in premiership year’ ****ing Rayner

IMG_4698.jpeg

Lohmann had a much better finals series.
Looks like he enjoys the big stage that kid.

Interesting what kind of ceiling he has.
If he can start winning more footy while continuing kicking goals, should have a better career than Rayner.
Yeah he is absolutely coming on like a storm. Interesting to see how Lohmann was seen as a reach in the draft, then couldnt crack the side and was potentially going to leave the lions last off season to what he has become now.

I love how many forward line weapons we have at the club at the moment. Teams might start trying to defend Lohman a bit tighter soon, but does that just free up Rayner and Cameron again?

Robbo's got him as the 43rd best player on the year, noting there may be some recency bias but that he's a matchwinner

Other players from the draft that made it are LDU at 15, Dylan Moore at 32, Sam Taylor at 36 and Andrew Brayshaw at 37.

Robbo's got him as the 43rd best player on the year, noting there may be some recency bias but that he's a matchwinner

Other players from the draft that made it are LDU at 15, Dylan Moore at 32, Sam Taylor at 36 and Andrew Brayshaw at 37.
Clearly his most prestigious recognition this year!!!

Dylan Moore at 32 is diabolical. Rated higher than the best FB in the game. Dylan Moore should be around 60-70.

Can we PLEASE hold off on posting other people's rankings until danster168 has released his 2024 power rankings! I don't want any impurities to prejudice his thoughts. Do you think the Pope told Michelangelo how to paint the Sistine Chapel? No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on that rating list from the particular draft, cracked top 5 for 2024 and about to launch even higher - Cam Rayner Rising !!

Can we PLEASE hold off on posting other people's rankings until danster168 has released his 2024 power rankings! I don't want any impurities to prejudice his thoughts. Do you think the Pope told Michelangelo how to paint the Sistine Chapel? No.
haha, why thank you. But something to note, the list is factoring in the total output to date in their careers.

haha, why thank you. But something to note, the list is factoring in the total output to date in their careers.

Geez you must have been bummed out about Petracca for years.

Many players hate him for his immature, selfish and narcissistic behaviour from him since the injury and I agree with them.

Have you made any of the recipes from Petraccas cooking Instagram Danny? Any you can recommend?

Not interested in following 'brand petracca'. what a joke. Calls himself a leader by making it all about himself, saying he wants to leave, ditching the clubs Bnf and then indirectly sacking the president.

Agree. Seems like he spends more time cooking pasta than he does promoting the mighty MFC.

I was thinking about making his chickpea and shredded chicken salad. Looks quite nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back