Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Not interested in following 'brand petracca'. what a joke. Calls himself a leader by making it all about himself, saying he wants to leave, ditching the clubs Bnf and then indirectly sacking the president.
Brand Petracca almost died thanks to your Doctors. Do you know what practice they work at? Want to make sure I never go there especially if I’m angling for a sick day

Brand Petracca almost died thanks to your Doctors. Do you know what practice they work at? Want to make sure I never go there especially if I’m angling for a sick day
'Almost'. I'd love to know how close. This injury isnt new. Other players have had it before. It seems like people are just making stuff up because of a few poor word choice from the doctor. Regardless, Petracca wasn't even awake for that, he was under full anaesthetic and woke up and was completely unaware of any issues until he was informed afterwards.

Also, it showed a complete lack of maturity. Someone with maturity knows that he isn't the only person facing life and death health issues. That doesn't excuse him to throw the entire club under the bus and set it on fire. Affecting the futures of 43 other blokes on the list. He's an adult, he also chose to go back on. Own your decisions too. The doctors were unaware of the full damage, but the initial scan at the first hospital also didn't pick it up. They don't have the technology to do the scans at the ground. Maybe they could have erred on the side of caution but doctors don't know everything.

His desire to get to Carlton showed a complete lack of IQ, Emotional intelligence as well as having no idea about the football landscape. He was never going to get to Carlton. So all he did was just annoyed all the players and the wider club by making it all about him

'Almost'. I'd love to know how close. This injury isnt new. Other players have had it before. It seems like people are just making stuff up because of a few poor word choice from the doctor. Regardless, Petracca wasn't even awake for that, he was under full anaesthetic and woke up and was completely unaware of any issues until he was informed afterwards.

Also, it showed a complete lack of maturity. Someone with maturity knows that he isn't the only person facing life and death health issues. That doesn't excuse him to throw the entire club under the bus and set it on fire. Affecting the futures of 43 other blokes on the list. He's an adult, he also chose to go back on. Own your decisions too. The doctors were unaware of the full damage, but the initial scan at the first hospital also didn't pick it up. They don't have the technology to do the scans at the ground. Maybe they could have erred on the side of caution but doctors don't know everything.

His desire to get to Carlton showed a complete lack of IQ, Emotional intelligence as well as having no idea about the football landscape. He was never going to get to Carlton. So all he did was just annoyed all the players and the wider club by making it all about him

I think it is safe to say that our boy Cammy would never be so cavalier toward the careers of his teammates.

That should be worth at least a couple of places in the rankings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back