Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Danster's Official Rankings, based on the body of work that they've done.

Points to consider:
* Some Key position players have been given a bump such as Xerri and Meek as they've flourished under sole ruck duties and simply didn't produce earlier due to opportunity unique to the ruck position.

Tier 1
1. Sam Taylor
2. Aaron Naughton
3. Tristan Xerri
4. Dylan Moore
5. Luke Davies-Uniacke
6. Andrew Brayshaw
7. Tim Kelly
8. Bayley Fritsch
9. Brendon Starcevich
10. Brent Daniels

Tier 2
11. Liam Ryan
12. Gryan Miers
13. Liam Baker
14. Brodie Mihocek

Tier 3
15. Tom De Koning
16. Noah Balta
17. Zac Bailey
18. Lloyd Meek
19. Oscar Allen
20. Tom McCartin
21. Jack Higgins
22. Cam Rayner.
23. James Worpel
24. Harrison Petty
25. Sam Switkowski

Tier 4
26. Wil Powell
27. Joel Amartey
28. Darcy Fogarty
29. Adam Cerra
30. Kane Farrell
31. Jack Ross

Tier 5
32. Nick Holman
33. Roarke Smith
34. Brayden Ainsworth
35. Bailey Banfield
36. Ben Paton
37. Matt Guelfi
38. Hunter Clarke
39. Jack Petrucelle
40. Charlie Spargo
41. Sam Reid
42. Oskar Baker
43. Paddy Dow
44. Lachlan Murphy
45. Lachie O'Brien

Points to consider:
* Some Key position players have been given a bump such as Xerri and Meek as they've flourished under sole ruck duties and simply didn't produce earlier due to opportunity unique to the ruck position.

Tier 1
1. Sam Taylor
2. Aaron Naughton
3. Tristan Xerri
4. Dylan Moore
5. Luke Davies-Uniacke
6. Andrew Brayshaw
7. Tim Kelly
8. Bayley Fritsch
9. Brendon Starcevich
10. Brent Daniels

Tier 2
11. Liam Ryan
12. Gryan Miers
13. Liam Baker
14. Brodie Mihocek

Tier 3
15. Tom De Koning
16. Noah Balta
17. Zac Bailey
18. Lloyd Meek
19. Oscar Allen
20. Tom McCartin
21. Jack Higgins
22. Cam Rayner.
23. James Worpel
24. Harrison Petty
25. Sam Switkowski

Tier 4
26. Wil Powell
27. Joel Amartey
28. Darcy Fogarty
29. Adam Cerra
30. Kane Farrell
31. Jack Ross

Tier 5
32. Nick Holman
33. Roarke Smith
34. Brayden Ainsworth
35. Bailey Banfield
36. Ben Paton
37. Matt Guelfi
38. Hunter Clarke
39. Jack Petrucelle
40. Charlie Spargo
41. Sam Reid
42. Oskar Baker
43. Paddy Dow
44. Lachlan Murphy
45. Lachie O'Brien
Oh dear. Delusional. Is this what we have been waiting for? I rest my case. I will start dealing with more knowledgable people from now on.

You said Rayner nearly lost us the GWS game. What about Daniher gruelling Taylor in a one on one to win the game. You need to give a lot more thought to what you put in writing.
you're not even being coherent. work on that. we're not analysing Daniher's game...completely irrelevant to Rayners game against GWS. But I will tell you 1 thing, if Daniher doesn't kick that goal, the loss is squarely on Rayner which ultimately cost you the grand final. The goal against Geelong the following week, was a great goal. But he owed you guys that goal as a bare minimum. The off the ball free kicks in clutch moments against GWS showed a terribly low game sense.

you're not even being coherent. work on that. we're not analysing Daniher's game...completely irrelevant to Rayners game against GWS. But I will tell you 1 thing, if Daniher doesn't kick that goal, the loss is squarely on Rayner which ultimately cost you the grand final. The goal against Geelong the following week, was a great goal. But he owed you guys that goal as a bare minimum. The off the ball free kicks in clutch moments against GWS showed a terribly low game sense.
I agree he had a poor game against GWS out of 4 finals. Rayner had a great finals series. Your love child Fritscth has many poor games but you rate him so highly?

Points to consider:

Tier 1
1. Sam Taylor
2. Aaron Naughton
3. Tristan Xerri
4. Dylan Moore
5. Luke Davies-Uniacke
6. Andrew Brayshaw
7. Tim Kelly
8. Bayley Fritsch
9. Brendon Starcevich
10. Brent Daniels

Tier 2
11. Liam Ryan
12. Gryan Miers
13. Liam Baker
14. Brodie Mihocek

Tier 3
15. Tom De Koning
16. Noah Balta
17. Zac Bailey
18. Lloyd Meek
19. Oscar Allen
20. Tom McCartin
21. Jack Higgins
22. Cam Rayner.
23. James Worpel
24. Harrison Petty
25. Sam Switkowski

Tier 4
26. Wil Powell
27. Joel Amartey
28. Darcy Fogarty
29. Adam Cerra
30. Kane Farrell
31. Jack Ross

Tier 5
32. Nick Holman
33. Roarke Smith
34. Brayden Ainsworth
35. Bailey Banfield
36. Ben Paton
37. Matt Guelfi
38. Hunter Clarke
39. Jack Petrucelle
40. Charlie Spargo
41. Sam Reid
42. Oskar Baker
43. Paddy Dow
44. Lachlan Murphy
45. Lachie O'Brien

Oh dear Dan. How did Jack Ross get into the 2017 draft crop? And how is delisted Ainsworth above players who get a regular game? What the hell is Sam Reid doing in there? Who is Brendon Starcevich? So much to upack here Dan....

If you are going based only on body of work so far, how can 323 coaches votes Tim Kelly's body of work not be better than 37 coaches vote Tristan Xerri's body of work?

So much to unpack Dan. That is before we even think about the hilarity of Barely Avfritsch ranked 8th and the player the thread is about ranked 22nd. I of course wasn't surprised by that, but I was shocked. :tearsofjoy:

you're not even being coherent. work on that. we're not analysing Daniher's game...completely irrelevant to Rayners game against GWS. But I will tell you 1 thing, if Daniher doesn't kick that goal, the loss is squarely on Rayner which ultimately cost you the grand final. The goal against Geelong the following week, was a great goal. But he owed you guys that goal as a bare minimum. The off the ball free kicks in clutch moments against GWS showed a terribly low game

Oh dear Dan. How did Jack Ross get into the 2017 draft crop? And how is delisted Ainsworth above players who get a regular game? What the hell is Sam Reid doing in there? Who is Brendon Starcevich? So much to upack here Dan....

If you are going based only on body of work so far, how can 323 coaches votes Tim Kelly's body of work not be better than 37 coaches vote Tristan Xerri's body of work?

So much to unpack Dan. That is before we even think about the hilarity of Barely Avfritsch ranked 8th and the player the thread is about ranked 22nd. I of course wasn't surprised by that, but I was shocked. :tearsofjoy:
The poor bugger has had a dead set Barry. No one seems even bothered to comment. This took him nearly 3 weeks!

The poor bugger has had a dead set Barry. No one seems even bothered to comment. This took him nearly 3 weeks!

Well, to be realistic, it has probably taken Danster a whole lifetime to become misguided enough to rate Barely Avfritsch who is possibly getting delisted in 2 years, ahead of players who have already signed deals into the 2030's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Points to consider:

Tier 1
1. Sam Taylor
2. Aaron Naughton
3. Tristan Xerri
4. Dylan Moore
5. Luke Davies-Uniacke
6. Andrew Brayshaw
7. Tim Kelly
8. Bayley Fritsch
9. Brendon Starcevich
10. Brent Daniels

Tier 2
11. Liam Ryan
12. Gryan Miers
13. Liam Baker
14. Brodie Mihocek

Tier 3
15. Tom De Koning
16. Noah Balta
17. Zac Bailey
18. Lloyd Meek
19. Oscar Allen
20. Tom McCartin
21. Jack Higgins
22. Cam Rayner.
23. James Worpel
24. Harrison Petty
25. Sam Switkowski

Tier 4
26. Wil Powell
27. Joel Amartey
28. Darcy Fogarty
29. Adam Cerra
30. Kane Farrell
31. Jack Ross

Tier 5
32. Nick Holman
33. Roarke Smith
34. Brayden Ainsworth
35. Bailey Banfield
36. Ben Paton
37. Matt Guelfi
38. Hunter Clarke
39. Jack Petrucelle
40. Charlie Spargo
41. Sam Reid
42. Oskar Baker
43. Paddy Dow
44. Lachlan Murphy
45. Lachie O'Brien

Criminally under rating Richards again. He would shit in most of those guys breakfasts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back