Cam Spudderson

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what, the ******* Bulldogs can ******* well ******* have him to replace ******* Stewart Crameri while he's suspended for the next 2 ******* years then we'll see if gogriff still ******* well rates him! :mad:

If you thought he was bad YDKJ, think how bad the alternative would have been if you didn't have him. Sometimes footy is not about maximising your strengths, its about minimising your weak links.

Didn't Jurica get a rising Star nomination.......

He may have, and he even has a winning AFL reserves grand final medallion, but, goddamn, he was a terrible, unco footballer. One of the worst kicking actions ever. I'm getting angry just thinking about him.
And as I'm typing, Doug Bollinger just dropped a ball hit straight to him. Getting angrier.

If you thought he was bad YDKJ, think how bad the alternative would have been if you didn't have him. Sometimes footy is not about maixmising your strengths, its about minimising your weak links.
The alternative was Max Gawn with an injury interrupted pre season, or a concussed Fitz (which was hard to tell cause he always looks like that) and even that would have been better. Even Tom McDonald with 2 ****ed legs appeared to be a better option at full forward in that last quarter.
Roosy can minimise that weak link by sending it to Casey and promoting Max King to the senior list, which that would even be preferrable.

The alternative was Max Gawn with an injury interrupted pre season, or a concussed Fitz (which was hard to tell cause he always looks like that) and even that would have been better. Even Tom McDonald with 2 ****** legs appeared to be a better option at full forward in that last quarter.
Roosy can minimise that weak link by sending it to Casey and promoting Max King to the senior list, which that would even be preferrable.

He beat his man, he wasn't the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet Demons fans are bemoaning the fact that they have him on a 3-year contract.

I guess, yet again, everyone is out of step except Griffy.

Pedersen beat his opponent, who was Luke Delaney - the bloke I said you should have gotten rid of at the end of 2012

Pedersen beat his opponent, who was Luke Delaney - the bloke I said you should have gotten rid of at the end of 2012
And who was helpful in getting the Dal Santo deal sorted at the end of 2013. And handy backup when Thompson and Grima were both injured late in the year. You're hardly confirming your imagined good judgement with that one.

dont understand melbourne fans.
they have cameron pederson, a perfect example of their footy club.
at least he oozes average,unlike most of the list that cant even rise up to average.
what a poster boy for the club.
stop knocking your own,and get on the pedowagon.
no wonder your club stinks,zero support for the only good representative you have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Spudderson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back