Can Robert Harvey coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Marks we can blame the next coach in 2022 the joy will not end.

no that's ok. i think i can blame buckley for another 5 years. That being said, it will be good to shoot the new coach down....especially if it's someone we hate like sam mitchell or ross.

His screwed with whatever team he selects.

He's, He's bloody He's.

But I think you missed "whichever" instead of "whatever". Whatever implies a limitless set of choices..... and as we know Harvey can only pick a team off the current list.

so the correct answer is...

He's screwed with whichever team he selects....

But I think you missed "whichever" instead of "whatever". Whatever implies a limitless set of choices..... and as we know Harvey can only pick a team off the current list.

so the correct answer is...

He's screwed with whichever team he selects....
Thanks.
I was just too triggered to continue 😂

Make the change now, I think we become a bigger laughing stock daily, he needs to get the ass quickly and bring in someone else not Lyon or Roos though.

Make the change now, I think we become a bigger laughing stock daily, he needs to get the ass quickly and bring in someone else not Lyon or Roos though.
Clubs are not allowed to poach coaches mid season.

I was excited by the 12 goals we kicked against Freo. I understand we conceded 4/5 goals that we wouldn’t have previously but I’m sure the CFC Board and BF supporters will be chuffed with the attacking play. :rolleyes:
Even the media appear to be onboard now that they have an agenda to justify their previous nonsense.:rolleyes: Although it was puzzling that Jono Brown indicated we needed to tighten up and play a little more defensive last week. Yep, you couldn’t script this shit any better.

Thanks.
I was just too triggered to continue 😂

Your welcome (feel free to correct). I always think that we can't do enough to promote the cause of better spelling and grammar in forums... but we can't do it half-arsed... and of course some might say half-assed which reminds me of the creeping americanisation or americanization of the language.

I was excited by the 12 goals we kicked against Freo. I understand we conceded 4/5 goals that we wouldn’t have previously but I’m sure the CFC Board and BF supporters will be chuffed with the attacking play. :rolleyes:
Even the media appear to be onboard now that they have an agenda to justify their previous nonsense.:rolleyes: Although it was puzzling that Jono Brown indicated we needed to tighten up and play a little more defensive last week. Yep, you couldn’t script this sh*t any better.
Jonathan Brown is fortunate he was a very good footballer, because he is not an accomplished analyst of football.
Another ex footballer getting a friendly ride in media land like Cameron Ling, Matthew Richardson....

And Kerry Stokes says that his Ch 7 commentary team is very high quality and no room for Bucks to join this season :rolleyes:
*Yes, I am aware Brown is on Fox

I understand that it is common in today's world for a person to be worried about what others think of him. My opinion is that i really couldnt give a crap. I want the club to win premierships and if making ronald macdonald the coach won a premiership, I'd support it.

Jonathan Brown is fortunate he was a very good footballer, because he is not an accomplished analyst of football.
Another ex footballer getting a friendly ride in media land like Cameron Ling, Matthew Richardson....

And Kerry Stokes says that his Ch 7 commentary team is very high quality and no room for Bucks to join this season :rolleyes:
*Yes, I am aware Brown is on Fox

maybe some new york coffee shop will offer jobe watson a job for our sakes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Robert Harvey coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back