Can we now drop Sinclair?? (+ general forward line discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think it is unfair to talk about hypothetical future trades for a player before the season is finished.. in fact i'm sure every club does it.

No doubt but it is early in the season. I don't even look at the ladder until round 11. Just think we need to give the kid a bit more of a chance to turn his form around.

No doubt but it is early in the season. I don't even look at the ladder until round 11. Just think we need to give the kid a bit more of a chance to turn his form around.

I don't think its necessarily a form issue, i think sinclair as a player has his limitations and we need someone better in his spot.

I don't think its necessarily a form issue, i think sinclair as a player has his limitations and we need someone better in his spot.

The club saw something in him to draft him so perhaps we should at least see that through. Let's see how he responds in the VFL and give him another chance if his form warrants it. I don't think we need to be speculating about his trade value at this stage. The reality is that he is probably not worth anything anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we now drop Sinclair?? (+ general forward line discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back