Do we have the worst under 25 in the Comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

And where was Hine at that time, and through out the 2010-2023 period when we’ve played final, PF’s GF’s and won flags?
I hope the point is now obvious.
So give him a platinum medallion and job forever ?
Time for a change

We haven’t drafted well lately which is the obvious point

Treacy would be nice right now, he was a rookie pick the year we took Macrae, Poulter and that tall dud i forget the name of who plays for carlton's VFL now

He reminds me of a young Checkers just better kick.

Why does Sydney attract and retain guns when GWS can't?

Imagine if the 20th team was Ringwood. And after 13 years in the competition asking “Why does Collingwood attract and retain guns when Ringwood can’t?”

No offense to Ringwood, but incumbency, history and proximity to stuff can be desirable.

Ed Allan got 30 touches against Richmond. 6 clearances and kicked 2. One from 80m.

DeMattia got 24 touches on the wing. 10 in the 1st quarter.

Smit had 30 hit-outs in the first half.

Just saying...

Have we got some of the most miserable posters in the comp?

Last edited:
Ed Allan got 30 touches against Richmond. 6 clearances and kicked 2. One from 80m.

DeMattia got 24 touches on the wing. 10 in the 1st quarter.

Smit had 30 hit-outs in the first half.

Just saying...

Have we got some of the crappiest posters in the comp?
The VFL won their first game in 3 months. They suck. Those players you just mentioned aren’t playing seniors. If and when they are, and doing that consistently with form, then you can laud the players and criticise the fans justifiably.

The VFL won their first game in 3 months. They suck. Those players you just mentioned aren’t playing seniors. If and when they are, and doing that consistently with form, then you can laud the players and criticism the fans justifiably.

Everyone knows the VFL side is not winning, but you don't determine when supporters can or can't laud young players.

It's not conditional. You're either supporting or you're taking potshots from behind the anonymity of your keyboard.

It's easy to be a supporter when the side is winning grand finals. It's how one carries themselves when the times are tough that defines them.

The VFL won their first game in 3 months. They suck. Those players you just mentioned aren’t playing seniors. If and when they are, and doing that consistently with form, then you can laud the players and criticise the fans justifiably.
We got a win by fielding our strongest team in weeks with players returning from injury. funny that.

Everyone knows the VFL side is not winning, but you don't determine when supporters can or can't laud young players.

It's not conditional. You're either supporting or you're taking potshots from behind the anonymity of your keyboard.

It's easy to be a supporter when the side is winning grand finals. It's how one carries themselves when the times are tough that defines them.
You call it a potshot, I call it reality. The thread is valid. I look at Hawthorn and I see youth with talent. I look at Collingwood and I do not, other than Naicos and Hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You call it a potshot, I call it reality. The thread is valid. I look at Hawthorn and I see youth with talent. I look at Collingwood and I do not, other than Naicos and Hill.

Swings and roundabouts.

Peaks and troughs.

We won a flag last year, Hawthorn have sucked for nearly a decade. Reality.

They’ve been down for years whilst we’ve been contending. That’s what happens in footy….

I don’t recall these complaints last season. Strange

Due to injuries our VFL players have been AFL'ing.

Due to injuries our VFL players have been AFL'ing.
This.

We have been lucky to field half a dozen AFL listed players in our VFL team due to injuries.
It's no surprise that our VFL team has been flogged.
Quite a few haven't played much.

For example:
Begg, Steene, Carmichael and Murphy to name a few.

The OP has been conspicuously absent from the board in the last couple of days.

I have a hunch about when he might reappear.

The OP has been conspicuously absent from the board in the last couple of days.

I have a hunch about when he might reappear.

The bottom rungs of our posting list is definitely the worst on BF.

No depth.

Good for a spot of handwringing and general drama, but then nowhere to be seen or heard.

Thank f***.

Yes and your charming execration really lifts the place.

This is a wonderful development.

You and me standing against the pustules of protest, those merchants of mindless misery.

I'm a happier man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we have the worst under 25 in the Comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back