Can't Access Kayo with Inside Digital Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Hubbl sent me an email that said my subscription will end on 10th Nov.....even though I paid for 12 months a year ago which should mean 10th December.

criminals....but arent all the corporates

I posted already in the news thread but this might be a bit of a saga, so I started a new thread for others to post their experiences.

Story so far.... I have been billed for $350 for a digital membership, despite not requesting an extension, although the terms appear to say that the subscription will continue. I had also deleted my credit card details on the club site but they used the ticketmaster details.

I cancelled the kayo subscription and hubbl sent an email saying that my subscription will end on 10th Nov, 1 month ahead of schedule.

I emailed the club requesting repayment of $350.

The question is how can they take $350 to extend my subscription for another year from 10th Dec when my subscription will be cancelled a month earlier.

Am I whingeing? Of course.

i havent seen auto-renewal in my travels...

This was included with the e-mail advising of the price hike on the Digital Insider (Kayo) membership;

bc62fe3ca700eb0c9fddd03bd655c2b9.jpg

So if you hadn’t called the club to remove auto-renewal by October 11th, you got charged the new price of $350.

This was included with the e-mail advising of the price hike on the Digital Insider (Kayo) membership;

So if you hadn’t called the club to remove auto-renewal by October 11th, you got charged the new price of $350.

Good work. I'm sure that they will tell me that when they get around to responding to my email. If the club doesn't want to provide a refund, I will be seeking a refund from my credit card provider....

And once again, I make the point that I have already cancelled the service and Hubbl has sent me a notice of it....so I cant see how it can be auto-renewed when the current subscription ends on 10th Dec.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't Access Kayo with Inside Digital Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back