Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rocky vs GC will be tempting but I beg you guys not to do it. He will spud up with the pressure of being everyone's captain. Don't ruin a good thing people, captaining Boak is ok but just leave Rocky alone.

I have literally already put the C on him and am expecting the whole universe to do the same. Putrid score incoming.

Rocky vs GC will be tempting but I beg you guys not to do it. He will spud up with the pressure of being everyone's captain. Don't ruin a good thing people, captaining Boak is ok but just leave Rocky alone.

Think there expecting some rain for the game so that’s the only thing putting me off rocky!

Leaving towards new recruit josh kelly to go big against the blues

Looks like everyone is going rocky judging by calvins captains poll... think i might go against the grain with either grundy or boak. Will gaff get the harmes tag or is he not tagging lately?

Looks like everyone is going rocky judging by calvins captains poll... think i might go against the grain with either grundy or boak. Will gaff get the harmes tag or is he not tagging lately?
I own both Boak and Rocky, but Grundy is seriously tempting me. Loves the MCG and up against a young ruck. Whilst Marshall hasn’t conceded a fantasy Ton yet, that could change in a big way this week

Rocky always seems to troll us when we think a big score is coming

I own both Boak and Rocky, but Grundy is seriously tempting me. Loves the MCG and up against a young ruck. Whilst Marshall hasn’t conceded a fantasy Ton yet, that could change in a big way this week

Rocky always seems to troll us when we think a big score is coming

Rocky seems to be the guy that goes big when its not expected. Hes hard to read i agree but if you look at what GC have given up to mids last 2 weeks it wouldnt suprise me to see him go 160. I feel grundy is much safer however.

Rocky seems to be the guy that goes big when its not expected. Hes hard to read i agree but if you look at what GC have given up to mids last 2 weeks it wouldnt suprise me to see him go 160. I feel grundy is much safer however.
Yeah I’m kind of thinking Rocky purely because if he does pull a 160-170 and everybody has him as C you miss out big time. Grundy does feel a pretty safe 120 this week too though

I'm still not sure about my 2nd trade:

1. Brayshaw to Jelly
2. Brayshaw to Duncan
2. Petrucelle to Stewart
3. Petrucelle to Crisp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of hype on Rockliff going big this week, but didn't he have a poor game against West Coast in the wet where he was expected to go big?

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back