Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Dorko as my V, that didn’t go well, so now a choice between Daicos and Sam Walsh for Capt…. Surely someone tags Daicos, so leaning towards Walsh.

This only cost 100 points
I quite comfortably lost 1 league match up to someone that captained Naicos (made even worse as I captained Gulden) for shame....

With Lachie Neale firing last week, surely he gets the Windhager tag and Ross instigates another scrap fest in a winnable game.
As a non owner, he could tag Zorko 😁

Let’s hope Zorko makes it easy for us tonight. Love when a VC first game of the round is all done and dusted.

If not, it’s between Ryan or Gulden for the C. Tough one and I hate riding captains playing my side 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC Ryan but not super confident.
Only 86 against the dogs in round 7 and they don't seem to be leaking huge points to backs.

C Gulden.
Gonna be a cold (hopefully not wet) night at AO so he can run around to keep warm and hopefully get a few touches doing so.

Walsh does seem pretty obvious, currently got Sheezel VC, Flanders C.

Did I see somewhere that GWS allow the most (or close to) touches for wingers? Surely puts Errol in play for a big one
That is music to my ears. Merrett looks to be my best option this week but he plays Sunday so I threw the VC on Gulden.

Zerrett into Ryan/Flanders for me.

West Coast are atrocious at Marvel and with Sheed out there isn't an obvious tag to go with Merrett. Ginbey isn't mobile enough and better suited to true inside mid tags.

It's bucketing down in Sydney tmr which turned me off going Gulden. I'll let Walsh debut without the millstone of my VC around his neck.

Zerrett into Ryan/Flanders for me.

West Coast are atrocious at Marvel and with Sheed out there isn't an obvious tag to go with Merrett. Ginbey isn't mobile enough and better suited to true inside mid tags.

It's bucketing down in Sydney tmr which turned me off going Gulden. I'll let Walsh debut without the millstone of my VC around his neck.

Raining again? Another 48 incoming for Whitfield in that case FFS.

Raining again? Another 48 incoming for Whitfield in that case FFS.
He was already gonna score 48 with the J.J tag.

Can we add that to the rain affected 48 (without using the C on him)
I'll take a 96.

VC Walsh. 113
Nothing else jumping out at me as guaranteed to beat that so I might take it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back