Opinion Caption This

Remove this Banner Ad

"You any good with that thing?"

560388-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

“Object appears to be some type of oddly shaped air conveyance.... it appears to be labelled ‘sherrin’..... Calculating...
The first Australian rules football was invented by Thomas William Sherrin in 1880, when he was given a misshapen rugby ball to fix. He designed the Sherrin with indented rather than pointy ends to give the ball a better bounce. The sport known as football, or footy was rapidly increasing in popularity, and Sherrin footballs soon became the icon for being the first ball made for Australian rules football.
Sherrin began production in 1897 in a workshop in Collingwood, which had produced a variety of leather sporting goods since 1880, including footballs, cricket balls, boxing gloves and punching balls. The quality of Sherrin's goods was widely regarded....”

jacob-weitering.png

*electronic whirring sounds*

..... Cyclic Redundancy Check (OK)

..... Enabling Infra-Red vision (OK)

..... Establishing TCP/IP Connection (OK)

..... Updating firmware to Weiterbot 2.34.6C (OK)

..... Reboot (OK)

..... Activating Smile Subroutines (FAIL - CRITICAL ERROR)

..... Re-Attempt Smile Subroutine Activation ( FAIL - CRITICAL ERROR, FACIAL SERVO FAILURE, ABORT)

jacob-weitering.png

..... Reboot (OK)

..... Re-Attempt Smile Subroutine Activation ( FAIL - CRITICAL ERROR, FACIAL SERVO FAILURE, ABORT)

a9c320c35f61b2131272a836107e2fec

Sauce:
(*speaking through clenched teeth*) "Umm....Tex? They ain't moving mate."
Tex: (*with strong irritation*) "You think I don't know that?"
Sauce: "Any ideas?"
Tex: (*snaps back*) "Not if you keep interrupting my train of thought."
Sauce: (*sorrowfully*) "Please, Dude, my right buttock is cramping up."
Tex: "Shutup!"
Tex: (*sweating profusely*) "Ok, Ok.... I've got it! We'll maintain the stance and just tippy-toe into our positions."
Sauce: (*with great relief*) "Works for me. I'll pass it on...."

Fazz: "Pretty sure they still don't know who I am".
Fish: "Was that you, Weits?"
Weits: "I may have ingested oxygen osmotically. It would therefore be automatically purged as CO2 and other waste products"
Stocks: "Nothing about this feels right."

alex-fasolo-of-the-blues-looks-on-during-a-carlton-blues-afl-training-picture-id1084751596

Last edited:
alex-fasolo-of-the-blues-looks-on-during-a-carlton-blues-afl-training-picture-id1084751596

Nemo: Have you told him yet????
T1000: Um no ……
Faz: I think I saw that spectator on Smith Street following me earlier …. yeah I'm ****ing certain …..
Stocker: I don't know this campaigner … he is weird … smells funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tom-williamson-of-the-blues-runs-with-the-ball-during-a-carlton-blues-picture-id1084758042

I'm a gazelle … I'm a lion …. I'm fast …. I'm super ….. **** .. wait …. I haven't moved ……. my back spasm'd and I'm stuck!!!!! I can't move from this position ……… HELP!!!!!!

tom-williamson-of-the-blues-runs-with-the-ball-during-a-carlton-blues-picture-id1084758042

I am Madame Tussauds finest work

See I got told off for that!!!!!

Never seen the bloke before ….. looks a lot like Williamson … but can't be sure!

jacob-weitering.png

..... Reboot (OK)

re-produced for brilliancy........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back