**** carlolton are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

And the delusion continues. Good ole Navy Blues "We do not accept mediocrity". LOL Just what have you been over the last decade if not mediocre?

It is a simple thing you are failing to grasp here. I think you should just stick to your streak dvd for the epitome of success of St Kilda. Its the carlton way to be the best and to get the best, we just dont let shitness linger on for long as you guys are used too. But good win on monday night, a win on your 140th (wasnt it ?) was so not the norm to celebrate that milestone.

It is a simple thing you are failing to grasp here. I think you should just stick to your streak dvd for the epitome of success of St Kilda. Its the carlton way to be the best and to get the best, we just dont let shitness linger on for long as you guys are used too. But good win on monday night, a win on your 140th (wasnt it ?) was so not the norm to celebrate that milestone.

It IS the Carlton way to try get the best to become the best. That IS the Carlton way. But the problem is that the Carlton way does not work anymore and Carlton has not changed. Still trying the same old and getting nowhere.

Clearly you would hope not to be shit for as long as St Kilda was not a serious club. But what St Kilda used to be many years ago is meaningless to the present world. As is what Carlton used to be, but Carlton is unable to accept this and so keeps repeating the same old.

I have no doubt that if the old VFL still existed then Carlton would be a force and St Kilda would no longer exist. But that world does not exist.

It IS the Carlton way to try get the best to become the best. That IS the Carlton way. But the problem is that the Carlton way does not work anymore and Carlton has not changed. Still trying the same old and getting nowhere.

Clearly you would hope not to be shit for as long as St Kilda was not a serious club. But what St Kilda used to be many years ago is meaningless to the present world. As is what Carlton used to be, but Carlton is unable to accept this and so keeps repeating the same old.

I have no doubt that if the old VFL still existed then Carlton would be a force and St Kilda would no longer exist. But that world does not exist.

Nope of course not its called the AFL now, and we have won one of those flags too. Imagine if the AFL just removed the poorest performing teams you and the doggies should merge with freo and melbourne. Might have 1 decent team in all of that.

Nope of course not its called the AFL now, and we have won one of those flags too. Imagine if the AFL just removed the poorest performing teams you and the doggies should merge with freo and melbourne. Might have 1 decent team in all of that.

In fact all those teams have been better then Carlton this decade. Carlton accepts being shite becouse Carlton refuses to accept that it is shite. Face it, Carlton are the worst team over the last decade. Accept it, Black Flog has. The first stage in making a positive change is to accept that you have a problem. The 12 step program is long and hard, but it only begins when you admit what you are.

In fact all those teams have been better then Carlton this decade. Carlton accepts being shite becouse Carlton refuses to accept that it is shite. Face it, Carlton are the worst team over the last decade. Accept it, Black Flog has. The first stage in making a positive change is to accept that you have a problem. The 12 step program is long and hard, but it only begins when you admit what you are.

Surely you are confusing me with the general carlolton crowd who refuse this, but 3 wooden spoons will prove how shit we have been and have been for 10 years after the salary cap sanctions - we reaped what we sow and still refuse to accept being ...shit.. even if it was forced on us we still dont accept losing unlike your mob which has it so ingrained. It must burn you deeply that our recent shitness is the only time it has happened in over 100 years. So whilst I already know this and will potshot my team occasionally on here, I am well aware. But if carlton had your list we wouldnt have lost those 3 attempts (well 2 as we wouldnt draw with the filth) at Grandfinals. I am just saying.

St Kilda fell over the line after making the most of a 30 odd point lead when Malthouse didn't know whether, Yarran/Murphy/Jamison/Armfield could run out the game - all he did know was that Ellard was out and Carlton was going to be down some fierce rotation number - it ended up being 50 odd and a few players could hardly run - which made them nice targets for St Kilda hard man style hits - Murphy certainly knows what a punching bag feels like.

Even with all this going for them - all it took was Henderson switching to FF to pretty much destroy these pretenders in one quarter- if it wasn't for some questionable maggot type decision making - Carlton would have 'stolen' the points - everyone knows it - except some idjot flogs on the Bay.

Well done St Kilda- break out the champagne.:rolleyes:

St Kilda fell over the line after making the most of a 30 odd point lead when Malthouse didn't know whether, Yarran/Murphy/Jamison/Armfield could run out the game - all he did know was that Ellard was out and Carlton was going to be down some fierce rotation number - it ended up being 50 odd and a few players could hardly run - which made them nice targets for St Kilda hard man style hits - Murphy certainly knows what a punching bag feels like.

Even with all this going for them - all it took was Henderson switching to FF to pretty much destroy these pretenders in one quarter- if it wasn't for some questionable maggot type decision making - Carlton would have 'stolen' the points - everyone knows it - except some idjot flogs on the Bay.

But but... they can make a DVD out of it.

Surely you are confusing me with the general carlolton crowd who refuse this, but 3 wooden spoons will prove how shit we have been and have been for 10 years after the salary cap sanctions - we reaped what we sow and still refuse to accept being ...shit.. even if it was forced on us we still dont accept losing unlike your mob which has it so ingrained. It must burn you deeply that our recent shitness is the only time it has happened in over 100 years. So whilst I already know this and will potshot my team occasionally on here, I am well aware. But if carlton had your list we wouldnt have lost those 3 attempts (well 2 as we wouldnt draw with the filth) at Grandfinals. I am just saying.

Still blaming the sanctions, not the club. Refusing to accept the truth and so doomed to continue to accept being shite.

St Kilda does not accept losing, not anymore. The St Kilda of long ago would have lost on Monday. The St Kilda of long ago would not only have lost those Grand Finals, they would not have reached them and if they had they would have lost by 119 margins. The simple fact is the Geelong and Collingwood teams were player for player better, but we refused to accept that and fought hard, pushed them to the very end.

Yea sure, and if Carlton had Geelongs list they would have won three. Still more delusion. If Carlton had had St Kilda's list you would not have even reached Grand Finals. In fact you would have done better but not much better then you have to date since 2003.

This idea that history just repeats without rhyme or reason is silly. When history repeats it is becouse the same conditions faced the same reactions. That is why Carlton continues to be shite, the conditions remain the same and Carlton reacts the same.

One becomes the best by becoming the best, not buy trying the buy the best. Geelong is the Best. Without a shadow of a doubt. But they did not become the best by buying a champion player as captain, tanking for draft picks and relying on an unproven club champion player as coach before hiring Collingwoods sloppy discards.

What like Eddie Betts breaking a kids jaw in his 3rd game.

Champagne - nuh. Beat our bitches, just. Hardly worth a single beer.

Still blaming the sanctions, not the club. Refusing to accept the truth and so doomed to continue to accept being shite.

St Kilda does not accept losing, not anymore. The St Kilda of long ago would have lost on Monday. The St Kilda of long ago would not only have lost those Grand Finals, they would not have reached them and if they had they would have lost by 119 margins. The simple fact is the Geelong and Collingwood teams were player for player better, but we refused to accept that and fought hard, pushed them to the very end.

Yea sure, and if Carlton had Geelongs list they would have won three. Still more delusion. If Carlton had had St Kilda's list you would not have even reached Grand Finals. In fact you would have done better but not much better then you have to date since 2003.

This idea that history just repeats without rhyme or reason is silly. When history repeats it is becouse the same conditions faced the same reactions. That is why Carlton continues to be shite, the conditions remain the same and Carlton reacts the same.

One becomes the best by becoming the best, not buy trying the buy the best. Geelong is the Best. Without a shadow of a doubt. But they did not become the best by buying a champion player as captain, tanking for draft picks and relying on an unproven club champion player as coach before hiring Collingwoods sloppy discards.

Im not grasping at straws to explain it, I'm reminding you why we have been so shit recently. This wasnt by choice and if allowed to perform an essendon internal review for the AFL we would say that we did nothign wrong, but of course another Evans scumbag decided to nearly kill the club, you dont snap out of that over night mate, as its almost 1 generation of footballing (generally 10 years of talent) ability wasted/denied to rebuild and have had to do with. Tanked ? lol apparently we have been shit for 13 years baldur so that would imply we were better but clearly tanked ? melbourne's current team could be us back then and their old team did.

As I said before have you suddenly eclipsed us in w/l ratio just by your one win on monday ? that to me is sad if thats all you have to hang your hat on - beating a shit blues team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that to me is sad if thats all you have to hang your hat on - beating a shit blues team.
Mate let's be fair - they don't have much else to celebrate in their footy life.

I almost feel sorry for St Kilda supporters sometimes.

Mate let's be fair - they don't have much else to celebrate in their footy life.

I almost feel sorry for St Kilda supporters sometimes.

Yeah I totally understand this sentiment, I was the same for the tigers for a while. I even cheered on St Kilda in their GF's recently as much like Sydney deserve to give their fans one. The flogdogs are a different kettle of shitness so I rate St Kilda higher than them.

But but... they can make a DVD out of it.

Its called marketing, all professional clubs do it. Sell a momento of some form of success to their fans. Rake in the $. It you do not have a recent flag then other successes must count. I love that DVD, Round 10 Carlton 13/10 defeated by St Kilda 31/10. :)

Carlton does it too.
ChosenOnes_th.jpg

But in Carltanks case they are selling a momento of two wooden spoons. That is Carltons version of winning nowadays.

Yeah Eddie Betts - the game's #1 sniping hit man - clutching at straws much?:rolleyes:

And you weren't with your pathetic whinge about the evil St Kilda Hard Men bashing up your poor widdle captain. Grow a spine Carlsofton, Murphy is your captain, if he is unable to stand up for himself then somebody should do it for him. Murphy is a bit different from a 3rd game kid and we did not break his jaw, just bumped him, maybe he got a bruise or two.

Murphy Carlsofton's flopping to the ground bruise free front running seagull captain.

thats all you have to hang your hat on - beating a shit blues team.

This year what I have to hang my hat on is we do not give in, no white flags. We are fairly shite otherselves. But any arrogent team that comes out just thinking they are just going to win is going to get a shock. We will not go quitely into the night.

The more arrogent, the more "born to rule" they are, the more pleased I am to defeat them. That is why I hate Carlton, the arrogence, like some Victorian gentleman looking down on the working class. Also why I loathe Essenscum and Melbourne, cheating arrogent flogs. Well the French had the right idea, kill the lot of them and piss on their severed heads.

This year what I have to hang my hat on is we do not give in, no white flags. We are fairly shite otherselves. But any arrogent team that comes out just thinking they are just going to win is going to get a shock. We will not go quitely into the night.

The more arrogent, the more "born to rule" they are, the more pleased I am to defeat them. That is why I hate Carlton, the arrogence, like some Victorian gentleman looking down on the working class. Also why I loathe Essenscum and Melbourne, cheating arrogent flogs. Well the French had the right idea, kill the lot of them and piss on their severed heads.
What about the Gold Coast :p

Don't forget that you also lost to Gold Coast last year! :):thumbsu:

What about the Gold Coast :p

We did not give in, we played shite, just shite enough for them to be close enough for Abblet to run all over us at the end. I am more upset with St Kilda allowing Carlton back into Mondays game.

Gold Coast is in its 3rd year, many of their kids are reaching 50+ games. They should be winning games and will win more. They are jam packed full of talent and the kids have had enough pre seasons now to run out games.

Don't forget that you also lost to Gold Coast last year! :):thumbsu:
Believe me I haven't forgotten it, though I try to tell myself the players were just tanking to get rid of Ratten. But then again their performance vs St Kilda the other night was similar... so eh, yeah.

But honestly I agree Baldur, they will start surprising many teams.

Of course that is only natural being an australian we have 1st world problems where everyone has a bit of tall poppy syndrome. I understand, and know where you are coming from. But know that what was successful may not be whats in vogue (as taking peds etc vitamins blood doping seems to be what has replaced skill) we choose not to go down this path and bring football back as the forefront of our success.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** carlolton are shit!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back