Coach Carlton Coaching Group 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s very telling when u look at our results against our traditional rivals & important games.
They seem to get themselves up for the game & have a want & will to beat us.

We just don’t, there’s no want, it’s an incredibly poor mindset & leads to shit results. Everyone there should have a real want & desire to perform & that is part job for the coaching staff as a whole (not saying that exclusively, our leaders and players obviously have an important role in that).

I get that all games are worth 4 points, but ****, the ability to step up and play with real heart has to be there.
When that doesn’t happen, what do u think is likely to happen in finals

I think it’s very telling when u look at our results against our traditional rivals & important games.
They seem to get themselves up for the game & have a want & will to beat us.

We just don’t, there’s no want, it’s an incredibly poor mindset & leads to shit results. Everyone there should have a real want & desire to perform & that is part job for the coaching staff as a whole (not saying that exclusively, our leaders and players obviously have an important role in that).

I get that all games are worth 4 points, but ****, the ability to step up and play with real heart has to be there.
When that doesn’t happen, what do u think is likely to happen in finals
Is the coach/game style empowering them..??

they dont often look like a team of players enjoying their footy...last nights game looked torturous based on players facial expressions and body language

What about bringing in Tom Hawkins as a part time forwards coach to work with Charlie and Harry?

I think one of the main ingredients required in the coaching mix is a lead coach that is welcoming of good ideas and constructive criticism...ideas need to be challenged...we dont need everyone pissing in each others pockets

We can start with lloyd though....get a good head of footy boss to start changing the culture of the place to get new ideas flourishing

And bring Kade Simpson back to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our current "Coaching Performance Manager" is Aaron Greaves. Genuine question, but is it time for a change here? A.Simpson...? Anyone else...? Or stay with the status quo...?
That’s interesting …to me at least

I didn’t realise there was such a position…😑

Wonder if that’d be based on the coaches strategies/game plan etc or how effectively the coach manages his assistants and players?

Our current "Coaching Performance Manager" is Aaron Greaves. Genuine question, but is it time for a change here? A.Simpson...? Anyone else...? Or stay with the status quo...?
We have more assistant coaches than any of the other teams

11 vs an average of 7.... for questionable results.

What is a Coaching Performance Manager anyhow. Sounds like a waste of soft cap.

Maybe its his job to tell Voss to go hide in the dark corner of the box?!

Maybe they should invest in less coaches but higher quality, good senior experience.

All moot when Aug 1st deadline past. So we got what we got, unless we add a 12th, 13th, 14th and pay soft cap tax

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

That’s interesting …to me at least

I didn’t realise there was such a position😑

Wonder if that’d be based on the coaches strategies/game plan etc or how effectively the coach manages his assistants and players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Carlton Coaching Group 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back