Coach Carlton Coaching Group 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Clark gets the best out of Cripps but not from the group as a whole.

I love Cripps and Voss as leaders but they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. We should be surrounding them with the smartest coaches and players we can find. Need a healthy balance.
How do you know Crippa and Vossy aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed??

The assumptions and statements people make on here from a far are an embarrassment

Clark gets the best out of Cripps but not from the group as a whole.

I love Cripps and Voss as leaders but they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. We should be surrounding them with the smartest coaches and players we can find. Need a healthy balance.

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Most in the industry know that Voss is no genius. From my understanding of Cripps, he parrots every phrase Voss uses. Carlton need tactical acumen in the box and I’ve said this for years. Further, who is our Pendlebury on the field? We look lost as soon as things turn against us.

Not all clubs have aspiring coaches in their side. However, ours is definitely Sam Docherty.

Last edited:
Not all clubs have aspiring coaches in their side. However, our is definitely Sam Docherty.
TBH, He and his body have been through the wringer with health and injury, and I'm kinda hoping he retires rather then struggle through another pre-season (not that he struggles for form, more to deal with the knee etc) to take a up a position in the club like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Carlton Coaching Group 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back