Carlton @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

went to nixon hotel before game - alot of the purple there. the nixon burger went down a treat.

missus and i had a choice of heaps of seats in forward pocket just around from cheersquad.

a pity the after game function for members at Kobys(waterfront city) was a crush. venue too small for crowd. I heard later that all the suitable venues at
Eddyhad had been previously booked.

but most importantly seeing caaarlton suporters leaving early was manna from heaven.

a pity the after game function for members at Kobys(waterfront city) was a crush. venue too small for crowd. I heard later that all the suitable venues at Eddyhad had been previously booked.

Yup - a friend phoned and said he wasn't going to bother with the crush, and besides which we caught up with some Docker supporters (since moved to Melb) a few rows away at Docklands we hadn't seen in 10 years. We ended up just getting a meal on Southbank.

I'm not trying to be too critical, because I'm sure the club was overwhelmed, but this happened a couple of years ago too. I can't understand how the club isn't able to secure the large function rooms at Docklands.

Anyway - the trip, the game and Sunday wandering around in Melb in our Docker gear was fantastic!!!!!!!!! There were heaps of Docker fans in Melb. Well done everyone.

Was anyone else surprised at the low Carlton turnout?

Saving the pennies now for September. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back