Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounding more like a rambling Don Scott every day
Spiro Kouramedies V LDU
Darren Ogden V Larkey

Please what rubbish. North should have beaten last years premiers 2 weeks ago.
Yes he’s full of it

Paul Roos on SEN:

“Without sounding (like old timers), well I suppose we can sound like them because that’s what we’re here for, but there was certainly a lot more depth (in the ‘80s).

“There was a lot more depth in V/AFL, we only had 12 teams and our seconds teams (were strong).

“I say this, Carlton's seconds team in the early ‘80s would beat North Melbourne right now, there's no question about that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Pretty silly statement. Norf's current side would beat our 81/82 senior premiership team by 3 or 4 goals, let alone our seconds from that era.

Mind you, those guys would all be in their 60s and 70s now. ;)

Pretty silly statement. Norf's current side would beat our 81/82 senior premiership team by 3 or 4 goals, let alone our seconds from that era.

Mind you, those guys would all be in their 60s and 70s now. ;)
Oi! That’s my joke. :(

“An edge at the tribunal”? You mean getting players off suspensions who shouldn’t have gotten suspended in the first place? Love that media narrative. 😂
Yeah they run with our lawyers being OP when in reality its christian being unable to act impartially concerning carlton/collingwood players and generally speaking overreaching the mark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back