Debutant
Jun 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakers,Aston Villa
Hey guys,

This is the first thread i have started, been on BF a while and admit i read it every day but dont post alot.

I was at the Carlton intra club match last year whgere Irish kicked Cloke and obviously other than that incident it was good to see the boys play. Some of the young guys seemed to be really fired upo for that game especially Mitch Robinson, he was flying in that game.

I was just wondering when it will be played again this year?, if its already been donr then i apologise and you can delete this thread.

Thanks guys.

with so much competition for places an intra club would be interesting!
So who wants to take Setanta's spot at CHF............take one step forward.......(cue group takes one step back......:D)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, A-Girl. :)

That links a dud though.

It sure is a dud & I can't fix it :eek:

If you go onto the AFL homepage, scroll down the page & click on the Telstra AFL Community Camps link which is on the left hand side & it will take you to the page that lists all the dates, locations for all clubs etc :)

Look who's coming to dinner:

The Carlton players and coaching staff will be involved in a dinner at Yarra Glen as part of the 2010 AFL Community Camp. Supporters are invited to be a part of this special evening with the Carlton team that will raise funds for the local fire affected sporting communities in the Yarra Valley area.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4311/newsid/88889/default.aspx

fingers-crossed_sxc-776014.jpg

Please no injuries.......please no injuries......please no injuries............

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Intra Club Match??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back