Carlton Intra Club Match??

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, wasn't directed at you but good to hear...I busted my ass to work extra this week to start late on Friday so i can watch this match

I would love to go but I doubt that I will be awake in time.

Plus it is a day trip for me.

Anything over 10 minutes in the car is a day trip for me these days :p

Hmm yes...getting onto the Eastern for me around 9ish should be a struggle but really want to see how the guys have developed (and another Setantrum)

I live in the Sth East now but it was much easier to get to the Visy Park when I lived in Doncaster.

The Eastern is like a carpark in the mornings.

You will enjoy the match zee.

Let me know who wins :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm about to head off to the intraclub match. BUT it's been raining all night and is STILL drizzling so I dont think the skill level will be very high. They better not cancel this !!!

I would spew if they cancelled it! dragged myself out of bed on my day off for it. Bad choice of day in hindsight!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so lucky i didn't go. I literally checked the twitter 2 minutes before they put that update up and decided to leave 15 mins later than usual. PHEW!

but i'm already dressed and changed my work hours till much later. what now? haha

What a crock! Jeez, let's hope the ground isn't wet during any of our matches this year, we'll be forced to cancel

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Intra Club Match??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back