Carlton Introduction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all, I'm Ali, border-line obsessed with footy and being female i don't have huge amounts of friends that share my joy (they don't know what they're missing out on)
Is there a thread on here that's just for the girls? Apart from the one titled "for the girls"? I love eye candy but I also own a brain and love to discuss footy without the boys posting pics of hairy/bizzarre looking/way too buff men

Hey all, I'm Ali, border-line obsessed with footy and being female i don't have huge amounts of friends that share my joy (they don't know what they're missing out on)
Is there a thread on here that's just for the girls? Apart from the one titled "for the girls"? I love eye candy but I also own a brain and love to discuss footy without the boys posting pics of hairy/bizzarre looking/way too buff men
there was a lounge for the girls but walshina spoilt it with too many stains. Bee might know if it was reupholstered

Hey LMBB, apart from the For The Girls thread as Guns said, send a PM to Bee for access to the Ladies Lounge. It's pretty much access granted if you ask for it! If you get stuck give me a yell :) Otherwise we're stuck with boy germs :D

*waves*

Hi folks!
Long time lurker and small time poster. I love the Blue Boys and they don't make it easy for us in Brisbane with the 11:30pm Sunday night replays GRRRRR.

Somehow I escaped the jaws of Collingwood as a youngster (both Mum and Dad barracked for them) and followed in my Grandfathers footsteps as a Blues supporter!

I've wanted to marry Kouta since I was old enough to know that boys don't reeeeeeeally have germs <3

I can't wait to travel down to Melbourne for a home final *fingers crossed*. It will be amazing to be surrounded by Blues fans instead of being outnumbered 50 to 1 at the Gabba.

Renee

Cheers for the advice, how do I PM people?
Hi Renee, I'm so glad that you didn't take after your parents, that would be truly devastating otherwise. I've met Kouta a couple of times, good bloke, I still have 43 on the back of my guernsey

Click on MyBigFooty thing on the yellow toolbar and it will take you to a page with a toolbar on the left hand side with options to change your details. Scroll down and there are some Private Message options. I think it says 'send a new message' or something. Just like a regular email, type in Bee and it should populate her name or at least give you the option to choose her name. Then ask if you can join the ladies lounge. Hope that makes sense!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've found that the majority of posters on here don't really take what I have to say seriously. Pretty frustrating. I didn't realise it required meat and 2 veg to know what you are talking about in regards to footy. I'm sure most of us girls on here would give Caro a run for her money when it came down to footy smarts.
Rant is over - back on topic now :)

I always take what women say seriously, but then again I am in a frozen wasteland at the moment so it passes away the boredom. :D

Welcome Ali, you'll find BlueGal & MBIB a real hoot, you'll find Alpha a borderline randy poodle...

*waves*

Hi folks!
Long time lurker and small time poster. I love the Blue Boys and they don't make it easy for us in Brisbane with the 11:30pm Sunday night replays GRRRRR.

Somehow I escaped the jaws of Collingwood as a youngster (both Mum and Dad barracked for them) and followed in my Grandfathers footsteps as a Blues supporter!

I've wanted to marry Kouta since I was old enough to know that boys don't reeeeeeeally have germs <3

I can't wait to travel down to Melbourne for a home final *fingers crossed*. It will be amazing to be surrounded by Blues fans instead of being outnumbered 50 to 1 at the Gabba.

Renee

No need to give ya real name in here mate, there are stalkers you know...

Welcome and hope you enjoy you're experience...never take what is in here as serious or gospel. If ya need some help, PM BlueGal, she doesn't take crap from anyone...

By the way...I do enjoy a good spanking...

I've found that the majority of posters on here don't really take what I have to say seriously. Pretty frustrating. I didn't realise it required meat and 2 veg to know what you are talking about in regards to footy. I'm sure most of us girls on here would give Caro a run for her money when it came down to footy smarts.
Rant is over - back on topic now :)
I even like your stuff on the bay

Hi Guys,

Sorry to disappoint but im not another young lady joining the board.

I post occasionally and don't mind getting into a little bit of banter on some of the other boards.

Passionate Carlton man and mainly visit this forum to break up my day of writing lines of code. (programmer ;))

Enjoy a cold beer and fellow posters work on the For the Boys thread.

Cheers,
ThePine

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Introduction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back