Carlton Introduction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow! We've had an influx of new posters and they are mainly women!

A big welcome to you all and I hope you enjoy the wonderful world of BF!

TC's correct - I don't take crap from anybody so if you need a hand in dealing with anybody around these traps, give me a yell :D

Hey ThePine - to keep it fair... where's the male version!? ;)

Isn't that fantastic bluegal :thumbsu:

Good to see more ladies joining these male dominated forums ;)

Welcome to you all, both guys & ladies :)

girlscandoeverythingcropped.jpg

I've found that the majority of posters on here don't really take what I have to say seriously. Pretty frustrating. I didn't realise it required meat and 2 veg to know what you are talking about in regards to footy. I'm sure most of us girls on here would give Caro a run for her money when it came down to footy smarts.
Rant is over - back on topic now :)

You don't need that, but if you're posting after a loss around here, it helps if you've had your 3 fruits, as the fruitcakes really come out from the shadows.

Just say the opposite of Bluegal and you'll usually have a credible opinion. :D

Just from a casual posters pov there seems to be a strong "relationship" between a core group of poster.

Has it just formed over a long period of time? or do a few people on here genuinely know each other outside of BF?

The truth needs to be told, we all hate each other, I especially hate ODN, HBF, Bluegunslinger, Bluegal, Sublime, TheGeneral, The Skull man and the list goes on. ;)

Just from a casual posters pov there seems to be a strong "relationship" between a core group of poster.

Has it just formed over a long period of time? or do a few people on here genuinely know each other outside of BF?

Some posters i just get along with from the forum, some others i know outside of BF as well as on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't need that, but if you're posting after a loss around here, it helps if you've had your 3 fruits, as the fruitcakes really come out from the shadows.

Just say the opposite of Bluegal and you'll usually have a credible opinion. :D

Watch it boy!

Hello I'm Adrian Dodoro ...

I spend the majority of my time on bigfooty and other such football related chat forums in order to help me guage an opinion in my job as the Essendon Football Club Recruiting Manager.

I typically like to select flaky, outside Aboriginal boys because they seem to run really quickly and can move the ball at lightening pace.

I do occaisionally attend Under 18 games and try to watch the boys first hand .. however I spend most of this time playing snake on my phone.

Thank God for Phantom Drafts !!!!!

I've met Gunslinger, whatever you do, don't do after dusk....

Point of note - He said we were going to the drags...well....FMD, he was dressed a genie and it was a drag queen club, safe to say I've never seen Guns again...

I've met Gunslinger, whatever you do, don't do after dusk....

Point of note - He said we were going to the drags...well....FMD, he was dressed a genie and it was a drag queen club, safe to say I've never seen Guns again...

Did you run for your life when he asked if you minded that he smoked?

Hello I'm the one and only Celtic Pride (accept no imitations ! :D)

I'm back from a week long ban for 'apparenlty' trolling the main board for 'saying the AFL gifted the Swans their 2005 premiership on a pro Paul Roos thread) and lets see what else ..
I have made a habit of being very controversial here, and a lot of the time I usually have to have at least one mortal enemy on this board, normally it the past it's been The General, but right now Thy is my nemesis ..
My nickname is the Tabuli Terrorist on account me being an Angry Lebo and all :D
I am currently watching Stargate Season 5 on DVD and loving it, and think the person who decided to cancel it should be shot ...

Oh yeah, it's good to be back on BF as well :D

so TC and Guns hit the town in drag...

this is what i was getting at, its like you all have been life long friends the way you all post about each other.

not knocking it, i think its great :thumbsu:

I have met some fantastic people through BF and some will be lifelong friends :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Introduction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back