Carlton: the delusion of relevance

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 29, 2010
Bombay
AFL Club
Sydney
Looking at Carlton’s list, two observations jump out at you.

1. The underachievement with the calibre of individual performers on their list is astonishing.

2. The window is well and truly slammed shut now. There’s only so many ex-Swans a team can try to build a premiership around, with Newman and Hewitt Carlton’s best two last night (on fantasy points basis)

Wouldn’t be surprised if 2025 is a slide down the ladder of Richmond-esque proportions

We're relevant for you at least. Sometimes you do post about Syd, but apart from that its mostly Carlton. In fact I dont think you have ever started a fred that wasnt about Carlton.

Rememebr virtually this same side beat you in an EF at the MCG last year. You really think that makes you good enough to win a GF :$

We're relevant for you at least. Sometimes you do post about Syd, but apart from that its mostly Carlton. In fact I dont think you have ever started a fred that wasnt about Carlton.

Rememebr virtually this same side beat you in an EF at the MCG last year. You really think that makes you good enough to win a GF :$
output-onlinegiftools.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Virtually” 😂

There’s spots on the Swannies bandwagon if you want a chance at supporting a team with a real GF chance. Everyone welcome. 🔴⚪

SWEEEEEEEEET CAROOOOOLIIIIIIIINE BA BA BA

Looking at Carlton’s list, two observations jump out at you.

1. The underachievement with the calibre of individual performers on their list is astonishing.

2. The window is well and truly slammed shut now. There’s only so many ex-Swans a team can try to build a premiership around, with Newman and Hewitt Carlton’s best two last night (on fantasy points basis)

Wouldn’t be surprised if 2025 is a slide down the ladder of Richmond-esque proportions
A very convincing argument there, I don't think anyone can disagree with you. They may even need to use their GWS player top-up strategy once again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton: the delusion of relevance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back