Carlton's Hypocrisy

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Hawk

Just wait till Jeff Kennett Sells you to Tasmania. He's good at selling valuable resources (power, transport, etc) and I reckon he'd have no second thought asbout it. Or perhaps you can look forward to your new jumpers. The ones with stripes that are set at 30 degree angles (the architecture of Kennett'ss time as PM: Melbourne museum, the exhibition building, and that yellow thing that you pass crossing the Bolty bridge).

I have a good idea. Happyhawk why don't you worry about your club and we worry about ours.

What you don't see is that nothing will be done and nothing needs to be done. Pratt is employed by Carlton not the AFL and he has no contract with them. Pratt was not employed by Carlton when he was involved in the cartel dealings so the AFL have know case. Pratt has payed his dues (even if it is "only" 36million) and there is nothing to worry about.

Would you like to tell us how the Saints ripped off their creditors and now that your club is solvent, hasn't paid anyone back?

If it doesn't bother them why do they post their usual pre recorded Elliott style banter so fast. No one wants Carlton to struggle financially. Ok maybe some do. But selling your soul is another matter. They know this that's why they're quick to post to try to justify what's not justifiable.

If it doesn't bother them why do they post their usual pre recorded Elliott style banter so fast. No one wants Carlton to struggle financially. Ok maybe some do. But selling your soul is another matter. They know this that's why they're quick to post to try to justify what's not justifiable.
Selling your soul= moving south= Hawthorn

This thread was pointless from the start and was always going to degenerate in us calling them names and them responding.The truth is Carlton is on the rise and everyone else is scared and does not like it.

What makes you a bad football team is cheating, as Carlton did. Also it is bad to have a history of fraudulent presidents, as Carlton do. You think to call West Coast "bad". Those in glass houses.....

Carlton did cheat, Carlton got punished. No argument from me on that score. Carlton are not breaking any rules now. I would like to think they learned a lesson from that & it will never happen again. What once was bad can be made good, but only by weeding out those responsible. John Elliott & Wes Lofts were at the helm when the salary cap breaches occurred. They will never be allowed to hold similar posts at Carlton again.

Yet some clubs have drug users on their lists & hold on to them despite the impact this could have on other players on the list. Now that is bad.

Don't listen to the Blues having a go at Hawthorn HappyHawk. Hawthorn is becoming a successful team and the Blues supporters are jeolous that they are not.

The tigers have heaps more upside than Carlton, as I posted a few weeks ago. They think getting Judd will make them a flag contender.:p Richmond will smash Carlton in the first round. Seven goals. Bookmark.

Carlton have no guts in the clinches. That's the only reason we smashed them by 100 points. It wasn't just the talent. They were soft and I've never seen a team lie down like that. (and without Franklin). No heart blues. Judd just wants money. Watch how good he will be without the superstars around him. He will be very good but not as great. And this will kick the Blues right in the guts coz they thought he would save them:p.

Also, they will watch Kennedy rise in the ranks. And they sold out this kid too. He wanted to stay. Again, no soul Blues.:(

Carlton did cheat, Carlton got punished. No argument from me on that score. Carlton are not breaking any rules now. I would like to think they learned a lesson from that & it will never happen again. What once was bad can be made good, but only by weeding out those responsible. John Elliott & Wes Lofts were at the helm when the salary cap breaches occurred. They will never be allowed to hold similar posts at Carlton again.

Yet some clubs have drug users on their lists & hold on to them despite the impact this could have on other players on the list. Now that is bad.

Did your administrators put Elliot's name up on the Grandstand (which is no small thing) whilst knowing the rorts he was doing?:thumbsdown:;)

The tigers have heaps more upside than Carlton, as I posted a few weeks ago. They think getting Judd will make them a flag contender.:p Richmond will smash Carlton in the first round. Seven goals. Bookmark.

Carlton have no guts in the clinches. That's the only reason we smashed them by 100 points. It wasn't just the talent. They were soft and I've never seen a team lie down like that. (and without Franklin). No heart blues. Judd just wants money. Watch how good he will be without the superstars around him. He will be very good but not as great. And this will kick the Blues right in the guts coz they thought he would save them:p.

Also, they will watch Kennedy rise in the ranks. And they sold out this kid too. He wanted to stay. Again, no soul Blues.:(
Wrong on every point, but hey, as we know, the drugs do work at Hawthorn. You are, after all, "Happy"hawk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did your administrators put Elliot's name up on the Grandstand (which is no small thing) whilst knowing the rorts he was doing?:thumbsdown:;)

John Elliott was the club president at that time, so he had the ultimate say. Our administrators made the decision to take it down once they were aware of the full extent of what had taken place in the latter years of the Elliott administration.

You're damn right I'm concerned. We play by the rules. If we don't, I will slam the club. You and your supporters go whichever way the wind blows. You just can't have it both ways.

And tell me why wouldn't I be worried about what your cheating President is capable of. You don't think I have a right to question this man's conduct based on what the Court stated?

Do you live here permanently or are you visiting from Mars?

You're worried about our president? You are fuking obsessed mate - you need to seek treatment.

And as per a previous post - change your username!! "Happy" you aint.....

Loved how 'Happy (read: pathetic, paranoid half-wit) Hawk" slipped in with 'I'm a CPA' - hooraah for you!

What never ceases to amaze me is regardless of someones education, business or upbringing, they can be just as mind-numbingly biased & blinkered when it comes to talking about footy as the next person.

Loved how 'Happy (read: pathetic, paranoid half-wit) Hawk" slipped in with 'I'm a CPA' - hooraah for you!

What never ceases to amaze me is regardless of someones education, business or upbringing, they can be just as mind-numbingly biased & blinkered when it comes to talking about footy as the next person.

don't need to be a CPA to know that your prez is a crook.

how many is that now for Carlton, 4?

Ok, let's say something comes up and Kennett is found guilty of a serious breach. The difference between a Carlton fan and a Hawk fan is we WON'T support him. Hypocrites - it's set in stone. Your responses over the past few weeks show your true colours.

And what about you? You are an irrational fool who has lost the plot. Your rantings are increasingly ridiculous.

IF Pratt & Carlton stuff up and are found cheating in some way, by all means you can lead the lynch mob - but until then CARLTON and CARLTON SUPPORTERS have done nothing wrong. People on BF defending their club is completely normal, why are you so bewildered that we're doing the same?

don't need to be a CPA to know that your prez is a crook.

how many is that now for Carlton, 4?

I know, that was the gist of my comment in the first place?

You don't need to have 1/4 of a brain to post opinions on footy as is clearly evident.

IF Pratt/Carlton fukc up then bleat to your heart's content, but until then...

I know, that was the gist of my comment in the first place?

You don't need to have 1/4 of a brain to post opinions on footy as is clearly evident.

IF Pratt/Carlton fukc up then bleat to your heart's content, but until then...

Pratt & CFC have already fkd up - hence the reason for oh so many posts.

Carlton have a history of corruption, surely you know this.

Pratt & CFC have already fkd up - hence the reason for oh so many posts.

Carlton have a history of corruption, surely you know this.

History of corruption? I assume you mean salary cap breaching (correct) and so have a number of other clubs who either fessed up or got caught. We don't know who else has done the same and not been nabbed, but you're living in fantasy land if you think no one else has.

So yes, I do know that. But the reason for so many posts is something else again. Paranoia maybe one reason.

History of corruption? I assume you mean salary cap breaching (correct) and so have a number of other clubs who either fessed up or got caught. We don't know who else has done the same and not been nabbed, but you're living in fantasy land if you think no one else has.

So yes, I do know that. But the reason for so many posts is something else again. Paranoia maybe one reason.

no, I mean a history of presidents who have been corrupt either through club or other business.

Is it a coincidence or an acceptable culture?

The AFL has more loopholes than a nanna-knitted jumper - perfect for blokes like Pratt - are you confident he'll steer straight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton's Hypocrisy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back