Carlton's list of non-recycled players

Remove this Banner Ad

you're talking about recycling and carlton are sponsored by visy

oh, the irony

Steam_Iron.jpg

lol. hodgepodge, trent croad is the definition of recycled.

or more like scrunched up and chucked in to the trash can, then carefully extracted with tweezers and decontaminated...

Nah, Croad was a draft pick in 98 i think, then he went to fremantle to have the spunk scared out of him ;) He returned a humble servant to our football club :D

Pick a good one. Can't be a recycled player, can't be a No.1 draft pick (too easy, you just pick the one who has the most hype around him). Fevola is a liability to that club, as shown by their pitiful ladder positions even when he's kicking goals :eek:

So pick their best Non No.1 Draft Picks or Rookie List Recruits.

So far I think it's going to be between Walker and Jordan Russell.

Now compare that with your own club's non-recycled, non No.1 pickups. :D

With Hawthorn for example, it would be Ellis, Mitchell, Sewell, Franklin, Roughead, Croad, Lewis, Rioli, Brown, Young, Williams, Birchall. There are others, but let's leave it at that.

It becomes clear after doing this excercise why Carlton continue to fail :eek:

A lot of them aren't re-cycled- they WANT to play for Carlton. There's a big difference.

Bored Hodgepodge - not much to do? Contemplate this,

[FONT=&quot]Wooden Spoons [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hawthorn (11)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carlton (3)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nuff said[/FONT]
What he said - you know we are coming for you Tassie Hawks

Who did Hawthorn get?
Hawthornton are still making a last minute play for Thornton because they can't develop their own KPP.

They had to bring Croad pick and re-draft that spud Gilham to make ends meet.

Gilham pantsed mighty Tom Lonergan when he missed his chances, so he's a star. ;)

Hawthorn's next best tall defender is Campbell Browne because Birchall refuses to go near a contest.

They couldn't get ROK because they kept pick 16 to draft another Dowler, Thorp, Muston or Bailey...

Read the OP :D Carlton have the worst list of draftees. Hawthorn has guns like Franklin, Lewis, Croad, Mitchell, Sewell.
That might be why you won the flag - no arguments there But we are getting closer and developing our kids into guns
Is Croad really a gun?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's anywhere near as complicated as that

He likes seeing his hero with his shirt off

Luke hodge may be a champ in his eyes

But I know one champ (hodgepodge's bald headed champ that is) that really gets a workout at his house when it turns dark

Ever since Jon Dorotich was caught spanking the monkey in his car, the Carlton faithful have had a fascination with self pleasure. If it works for you guys then good luck to you, but trust me on this, you can keep it on the Blues board.

I would of thought Geelong and Hawthorn would be the last 2 clubs giving Carlton a bad go about the way they get their players.

What with Hawthorn's tree of 1st rounders and Geelong stock of Father-sons i find it laughable that someone can bag a club for trading for better players?

Ever since Jon Dorotich was caught spanking the monkey in his car, the Carlton faithful have had a fascination with self pleasure. If it works for you guys then good luck to you, but trust me on this, you can keep it on the Blues board.

Could be worse, Doro could have been like Crawf and sought his satisfaction playing the back 9 with another bloke.

I would of thought Geelong and Hawthorn would be the last 2 clubs giving Carlton a bad go about the way they get their players.

What with Hawthorn's tree of 1st rounders and Geelong stock of Father-sons i find it laughable that someone can bag a club for trading for better players?

Every club, every year, gets a 1st round pick :rolleyes: We have only the single No.1 pick, and that was traded for. You guys have three :eek: . In a row :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton's list of non-recycled players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back