CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it is.

All the best.
Thats how CAS operate. involved parties are given a few days notices on when the verdict will be handed down. Both sides, WADA and the players get an email from CAS on the result at the time said.

The only leak could have come from a few very select CAS members. I have doubts they did.

I can see a result going either way. I just don't believe in any leaks yet.

El Chapo you had one job - stay hidden

litBNPWl.jpg

They weren't found innocent the fist time, as Whately rather memorably explained to your previous failure of a coach Blondey McWhatisname.

They couldn't be found innocent they already are, Twatley couldn't articulate well enough this time I'm afraid, Then Hirdy smashed him with "are they guilty though?" Mr Caviar couldn't respond.

Will you all miss each other when this is over? Will there be a closing montage where you all hug sadly in front of this forum while Green Day's 'Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)' plays, then the camera pans out as you walk away until there's only The_Wookie (dressed as a janitor), slowly pushing his broom through the torn paper and confetti?

I dont see how Reid could support no significant fault in any way unless he changes his story and claims he approved the Thymosin injections.

I would say Reid hinders more than helps no significant fault if players not informing him

Can see a no significant fault discount through the players and Reid outlining what was agreed to, but Dank not following the agreement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which bogan attraction did Robbo haunt this summer?....Yarrawonga?..Philip Island?...Bali?

He's the kind of imbecile who'd find it funny to go Lake Eilson and say "How's the serenity" a lot.

Some of us will enjoy a 17 team competition once again :)

No, I want the Bombers wounded and flailing and copping floggings week in week out.

I suspect I'll get my wish this year irrespective of the CAS decision.

The more certain they can be of the actual substance, the more certain they can be if saying yes or no. And, frankly, some degree of certainty with the substance would surely be in the best players welfare. This we don't what it was, therefore it wasn't have been TB4, is the worst possible. None of the players have any surety regarding any health impacts, etc.
That is true all of the substances really, but the CAS would probably be very wary of saying banned a substance other than TB-4 was used in the regime even if they find one was.

Don't disagree with you, but CAS can only do this if an alternative is put up. If the players stayed with the "we don't know" approach than evidence supporting a alternative substances may not have been put forward.

CAS can only make judgements based on the evidence presented, if one side went we don't know and the other TB4 it unlikely CAS would go looking for a third answer, they are arbraitratiors not investigators.

Will you all miss each other when this is over? Will there be a closing montage where you all hug sadly in front of this forum while Green Day's 'Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)' plays, then the camera pans out as you walk away until there's only The_Wookie (dressed as a janitor), slowly pushing his broom through the torn paper and confetti?

When I lived in Scotland, one of my great pleasures was going to watch England games in major soccer tournaments, largely just for the reaction of the locals when they were inevitably knocked out by France (ZIZOU!) or Portugal or similar. It seemed that by law in that period, the BBC would play this to soundtrack the montage of failure. Every time I hear it I feel there should be a drunken Scot shouting "Aye, yez ir shite anyway!" over the top.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+universal+blur

The players signed the consent forms, hard to argue it was not agreed to

They also agreed all substances were to approved by the doctor. As TB4 was not on the consent form and not approved by Reid that's the no fault. Agreeing to the injections is not agreeing to TB4

Considering some of the previous cases CAS has given no significant fault for, such as the advice of a sales clerk saying not banned (and nothing else) or you med school brother saying its safe is enough to get 6 months discount. Signing a consent form saying one thing and being injected with a different substance, part of the consent form saying no banned substance and you still get injected with another banned substance IMO are more substantial grounds.

Don't disagree with you, but CAS can only do this if an alternative is put up. If the players stayed with the "we don't know" approach than evidence supporting a alternative substances may not have been put forward.

CAS can only make judgements based on the evidence presented, if one side went we don't know and the other TB4 it unlikely CAS would go looking for a third answer, they are arbraitratiors not investigators.
I'm interested that if they are found guilty, will some get more time then others?

Be interesting, to see who was more involved than others (if that was the case)

Will the result be sent as a excel attachment and dean wallis be called back to open it?
It will be a photocopy of a photo of a folded up print out of the result.

They also agreed all substances were to approved by the doctor. As TB4 was not on the consent form and not approved by Reid that's the no fault. Agreeing to the injections is not agreeing to TB4

Considering some of the previous cases CAS has given no significant fault for, such as the advice of a sales clerk saying not banned (and nothing else) or you med school brother saying its safe is enough to get 6 months discount. Signing a consent form saying one thing and being injected with a different substance, part of the consent form saying no banned substance and you still get injected with another banned substance IMO are more substantial grounds.
Depends who was talking about "Thymo". We only know a fraction of the evidence. They may of talked about "Thymosin" as a group, however nobody seemed to try and follow it up despite the "hard concrete up my ass" will not be good enough

Interesting times ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back