CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Christmas all - hope 2016 is a blast.

Remember that you can buy happiness, its called a bicycle.

Keep safe

Happy Christmas all - hope 2016 is a blast.

Remember that you can buy happiness, its called a bicycle.

Keep safe
Please don't encourage cyclists.

and the right PED program to go with it as well right?...oh and don't forget the lycra.
excepting for the fact that at my age - they might very well kill me, I could be up for it. Hey lycra stretches a lotttt. Whats not to like?

Yep.jpg

excepting for the fact that at my age - they might very well kill me, I could be up for it. Hey lycra stretches a lotttt. Whats not to like?

Yep.jpg

Unfortunately the Mamil is not an endangered species, though it should be.

Shouldn't Essendon, public and players be a bit happy if CAS is 'comfortably satisfied'?

That means, the players can be 'comfortably satisfied' with TB4 was injected into their bodies, therefor they know. Right now they have no idea? Should be a relief if anything
3 panel members being comfortably satisfied doesn't mean it happened. This is all interpretation, The players won't know more than what they do now come the 11th.

3 panel members being comfortably satisfied doesn't mean it happened. This is all interpretation, The players won't know more than what they do now come the 11th.
So that means the three afl tribunal dudes not comfortably satisfied that it did happen doesn't mean it didn't happen? :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, LOL. That is so, so true! (how many bikes do you need? N+1 where N = number of bikes in the garage)
Funnily enough bought my first bike in many years to go riding with my daughter. Even remembered how to ride after not riding one in over 20 years. The body the next day showed my advanced maturity lol

Funnily enough bought my first bike in many years to go riding with my daughter. Even remembered how to ride after not riding one in over 20 years. The body the next day showed my advanced maturity lol

That's pretty much how I got back into riding. I would ride to school with my son when he was in grade 3 - gentle pedal one way - hard effort return.

Amazing how quickly my then, non-existent, fitness built up.

Not withstanding almost seven weeks off the bike with some minor surgery, this year probably end up riding about 5,500 klm. Great fun.

Just ****ing wow

Essendon backed by bookmakers to avoid bans impacting next season from Court of Arbitration for Sport hearing

BOOKMAKERS are backing Essendon players to escape WADA’s appeal without suspensions impacting next season.

Twelve Bombers — including captain Jobe Watson and star Dyson Heppell — have been left sweating through their Christmas break with a ruling from the Court of Arbitration for Sport expected in the week commencing January 11.

Five former Bombers at other clubs — Jake Carlise (St Kilda), Jake Melksham (Melbourne), Stewart Crameri (Western Bulldogs), Paddy Ryder and Angus Monfries (Port Adelaide) — could also be affected.

Other gun Bombers including Michael Hurley, Cale Hooker, Brent Stanton and Michael Hibberd were also named by the CAS when it confirmed details of the appeal in May.

Despite the uncertainty, betting giant TAB last week quoted the Bombers $9 to record the most losses in 2016.

While considered unlikely, a wipeout could force the Bombers to resort to signing top-up players again, as they did to compete in this year’s NAB Challenge.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...a9865d6ac5f20e5f8975585e7#load-story-comments

Just ******* wow

Essendon backed by bookmakers to avoid bans impacting next season from Court of Arbitration for Sport hearing

BOOKMAKERS are backing Essendon players to escape WADA’s appeal without suspensions impacting next season.

Twelve Bombers — including captain Jobe Watson and star Dyson Heppell — have been left sweating through their Christmas break with a ruling from the Court of Arbitration for Sport expected in the week commencing January 11.

Five former Bombers at other clubs — Jake Carlise (St Kilda), Jake Melksham (Melbourne), Stewart Crameri (Western Bulldogs), Paddy Ryder and Angus Monfries (Port Adelaide) — could also be affected.

Other gun Bombers including Michael Hurley, Cale Hooker, Brent Stanton and Michael Hibberd were also named by the CAS when it confirmed details of the appeal in May.

Despite the uncertainty, betting giant TAB last week quoted the Bombers $9 to record the most losses in 2016.

While considered unlikely, a wipeout could force the Bombers to resort to signing top-up players again, as they did to compete in this year’s NAB Challenge.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...a9865d6ac5f20e5f8975585e7#load-story-comments

Ok.

I expect all of you foam-domes to list how much you are going to bet since you have the better odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back