CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make it more confusing the chair is London based... Different again.

Being issued by main office so guess Swiss time...
Little confused here.

I have a Swiss watch but I have it set to Melbourne time.

Do I go halfway in between?

I assume so to, but the tribunal was heard in Sydney. Not unheard of that they would release it within their time frame either.
Hopefully it's the following week, just to piss people off.

I wonder though, from an outsider (outside Australia) how they see this whole thing. Are they filthy at Essendon or WADA/ASADA

Hopefully it's the following week, just to piss people off.

I wonder though, from an outsider (outside Australia) how they see this whole thing. Are they filthy at Essendon or WADA/ASADA

In that case, I'm hoping 5pm on the Friday Swiss time,just when everyone given up on it being release next week and it hits us early Saturday morning.

Resolution - relief?

I think we should ban all posters other than Akka and 60sBomber from posting. Be a nice Rom Com. They might end up married by the end of it
Nah
60sbomber has a detailed knowledge of the saga (much better than most on here that post regularly) and argues logically. Although, I disagree with his lack of faith in CAS.
Akka is in another league altogether

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that case, I'm hoping 5pm on the Friday Swiss time,just when everyone given up on it being release next week and it hits us early Saturday morning.

will be a great start to the weekend when they are found innocent....again.

I'm wondering if I want to be on here for the week after the decision. There's going to be too much gloating and I told you so's whichever side wins, without much in the way of actual discussion to understand the decision.

Yup, especially if the full award is not released publicy immediately.

If the players are found not guilty, how much will they even release to the public? If anything, except for the decision?

Goes both ways, if the players are found guilty and not much , or any no fault discount, is given not sure the players will agree to it being released.

Nah
60sbomber has a detailed knowledge of the saga (much better than most on here that post regularly) and argues logically. Although, I disagree with his lack of faith in CAS.
Maybe you should marry 60sbomber but don't get a CAS member to be the celebrant otherwise you'll be unlikely comfortably satisfied on the wedding night

will be a great start to the weekend when they are found innocent....again.

They weren't found innocent the fist time, as Whately rather memorably explained to your previous failure of a coach Blondey McWhatisname.

They weren't found innocent the fist time, as Whately rather memorably explained to your previous failure of a coach Blondey McWhatisname.

Cool.

Nah

Ah, the bitter love triangle emerges.

Who will win the heart of 60sbomber? Tesla or akka... Find out next time on days of our lives.

I'm pissed now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back