CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he pro active with ordering food and asking questions or did is he just let the waiter bring over recommended dishes?
From my lip reading, I'm pretty sure he asked for the good coffee

Have heard from someone with close Essendon ties that the club is expecting the players to be found guilty, but won't miss games. Also that Hird is persona non grata.

My tip is not guilty but some pretty serious comments re the whole program and call for changes to the code.

And for information to be released.
Doc Reid wrote his letter in January 2012 after discovering players had received injections that he didn't know of, of a substance he didn't know of. Are you saying he lied?

The hand written letter that means no date stamp. No proof when that was written. Doc Reid's role is one of those mysteries we will never know.

Chuck him on.
See if he'll do a quick Q&A for us here on the HTB. I'm sure he wouldn'tt mind.
Wish I had now. He wandered off in the general direction of Albert Park. Or Middle Park maybe - I'm not certain where the boundary kicks in. He didn't seem to be heading to a car so could be a local? I'll go a door knock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the AFL have two speeches prepared, one on blue paper the other on red. The hour delay just let's them do a quick run through. Quite possibly change the background sponsor banner too.

The hand written letter that means no date stamp. No proof when that was written. Doc Reid's role is one of those mysteries we will never know.
If only the AFL hadn't run away when he challenged them yeah? Would've been good to see the evidence they had against him and what he had in his defense.

A CAS decision can be appealed to the Swiss Federal Supreme court but they only deal with procedural matters from my understanding so this is hopefully it verdict wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back