CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the CAS tribunal is not comfortably satisfied I expect ASADA to launch a separate investigation into the use of AOD.

The fact Jobe "believed" he took a banned drug the year he won the game's highest accolade; and the fact he hasn't handed the award back; is a national disgrace and something as AFL fans we should all be ashamed of.
Hahahahahahaha thanks for that.

Not too bad. You can actually cook it on the OUTSIDE after you've cooked toast.
Worked with some divers once who laid a toaster on it's side to grill cheese on toast.
Worked fine right up to the time the toaster caught on fire.

i cant see how they could attribute ill health to any substance without knowing what the substance is
Actually you can by Statute in various countries - but the substance to which you were negligently exposed has to be asbestos. Not really applicable here - and essentially the exception that proves your rule. I just posted that because the landmark rulings in asbestos employer cases in UK were fascinating. I thought so anyway.

Actually you can by Statute in various countries - but the substance to which you were negligently exposed has to be asbestos. Not really applicable here - and essentially the exception that proves your rule. I just posted that because the landmark rulings in asbestos employer cases in UK were fascinating. I thought so anyway.

There are a lot of types of Thymosins , shouldn't be too hard to find an obscure link to the illness :D

Well as this one was a christmas pressie, I probably have to wait for it to die, or accidentally fall in a sink of water.
I forgot. That is awkward.

What I do is buy my partner for Christmas all the household stuff that I want so I sort of get it by default. He gets worried about what to get me, so I strategically provide a list of books and PlayStation games.

Of course there will be aspects that continue, but for the current playing group, the new coaching staff, this will close that long winded chapter of uncertainty. For the vast majority of essendon fans that will end it too.

You ferals will try hard to keep it going of course, thats a given. But i couldnt give a tinker's cuss about your insecurities. Hate away. It makes it more fun when we beat you.

I'm safe to keep slinging shit then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Age trolling Essendon supporters, is it a full moon tonight.

Andrew Tate, editor ‏@SundayAgeSport 3h3 hours ago
I think one thing that is clear is that Caro, The Age, the AFL didn't injected anyone with 'unknown' substances. http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-essendon-pleads-guilty-to-risking-players-health-with-supplements-20151221-glt0l6.html…

Collo ‏@CraigCfcollins2 3h3 hours ago
@SundayAgeSport is English your second language??

@CraigCfcollins2 ... Yep, go the typo, that's pretty much been the Essendon defence all along ...

What part don't you understand? ''Essendon formally pleaded guilty ... to two charges of breaching the Occupational Health and Safety Act"

Dr Strange Love ‏@tripdog3 3h3 hours ago
@SundayAgeSport What's your point Mrs Wilson ?

@tripdog3 .. the point is, wake up and smell the injections. Understand how badly the club let the players down.

Last edited:
it was based off asada's interim report, asada wasn't auditing book keeping

The report plus the AFL agreed that Essendon had failed to provide suitable record management, it was only part of the findings.

Had everyone been clearer of what was taken and when, then this matter would have been resolved two to three years ago.

I don't buy it.
I don't reckon a club would be that reckless, unless given some assurance or incentive.

I mean seriously, pick 5 for a guy that could very realistically be banned for 2 years before he even plays a game for the club? And they weren't the only club prepared to do it either.

The scenario where Essendon is unable to offload any disgruntled players and/or trade back into the draft due to being blacklisted by all other clubs would be an absolute disaster the AFL.
It'd be a look for the game that the AFL simply wouldn't allow.
They had to 'share the wear' so to speak.
It took a couple of years of stalling, but only 12 left of the 34 charged are still at the club.
Crameri etc's wages are probably paid for by the AFL.
For the AFL, that's much more attractive than losing the whole list of one club....obviously.

The Age trolling Essendon supporters, is it a full moon tonight.

I think one thing that is clear is that Caro, The Age, the AFL didn't injected anyone with 'unknown' substances. http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-essendon-pleads-guilty-to-risking-players-health-with-supplements-20151221-glt0l6.html…

Collo ‏@CraigCfcollins2 3h3 hours ago
@SundayAgeSport is English your second language??

@CraigCfcollins2 ... Yep, go the typo, that's pretty much been the Essendon defence all along ...

What part don't you understand? ''Essendon formally pleaded guilty ... to two charges of breaching the Occupational Health and Safety Act"

Dr Strange Love ‏@tripdog3 3h3 hours ago
@SundayAgeSport What's your point Mrs Wilson ?

@tripdog3 .. the point is, wake up and smell the injections. Understand how badly the club let the players down.

So Brendan will now know who to suspect, if Caro starts dressing up for work

We don't care if flogs like you think we are innocent or not.

If CAS clears us, that will be two independent tribunals to have ruled that we are not guilty of the accusation of doping. That's all that matters. Couldn't give a stuff what opposition supporters want to think.
CAS and what other? AFL certainly wasn't independant, no matter how much you want to believe it.

And when EFC or a related party leaks news to forward their interests your precious argument flies out the window

The AFL's Anti-Doping Tribunal reasoned decision was leaked within 24 hours - That you can't see its wrong means there's little I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back