CAS decision Tuesday AM. Countdown on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A CAS decision can be appealed to the Swiss Federal Supreme court but they only deal with procedural matters from my understanding so this is hopefully it verdict wise.

Public policy grounds which may or may not be procedural, but are hard to establish. Basically CAS has to f*** up and do something fundamentally unfair.

I am not wiling to accept Tuesday is the end of this saga.

Shouldn't the anti doping sub committee of the galactic senate get a chance to review CAS' findings before they are announced? Fairly obviously a question of natural justice?

The Galactic Senate was disbanded by the emperor. I personally wouldn't appeal to him over any CAS decision, he looks like a full on doper to me

I am not wiling to accept Tuesday is the end of this saga.

Shouldn't the anti doping sub committee of the galactic senate get a chance to review CAS' findings before they are announced? Fairly obviously a question of natural justice?
Can still go to the Galactic President, he has always shown himself to be a totally unquestionable character
240px-Mark_Wing-Davey_as_Zaphod_Beeblebrox.jpg

If only the AFL hadn't run away when he challenged them yeah? Would've been good to see the evidence they had against him and what he had in his defense.

Afl acted in its own interests. Doc Reid should have been one of the first sacked. He was either part of the program or negligent. Either way he should have been marched.

Afl acted in its own interests. Doc Reid should have been one of the first sacked. He was either part of the program or negligent. Either way he should have been marched.
So you don't care we had the chance to hear Reids story and his involvement about what happened and the AFL ran away from it?

whats the situation on release of documents after the CAS decision?

will the public find out more about the program or is it dependent on the athlete

haven't heard much from Dank of recent times, even the journo's are all very quiet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats the situation on release of documents after the CAS decision?

will the public find out more about the program or is it dependent on the athlete

haven't heard much from Dank of recent times, even the journo's are all very quiet

Dependent on athlete, rules don't change just because it's CAS.

Bookmark it: Tuesday will be the start of the resurrection of the wrongfully tarnished reputations of many people.
Caro, Demetriou, ASADA, AFL?????

Bookmark it: Tuesday will be the start of the resurrection of the wrongfully tarnished reputations of many people.
The heads of EFC who purposefully ran a "black ops" supplements program and subsequently lost or neglected to keep proper records of what they were injecting into otherwise healthy young men? Those same young men who omitted to declare their taking of one specific substance to ASADA?

No matter which way it goes, reputations have been tarnished and rightfully so.

Thinking CAS will be comfortably satisfied some players used TB4 and after provisional suspension, reduced fault discount will miss 4 to 6 games. Others will be lucky. Not sure CAS will be all or nothing like the AFL tribunal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back