No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not condoning sexist behaviour, but Caro is definitely bias against men, everyone she's ever had a vendetta against has been male.
I don't know about that. She's in an industry that always has been, and still is, male dominated.

If she's potting someone in the industry, statistically it's very likely it will be a dude.

She's just hopelessly beset with personal bias and honestly doesn't seem to like the game that much.

I don't know about that. She's in an industry that always has been, and still is, male dominated.

If she's potting someone in the industry, statistically it's very likely it will be a dude.

She's just hopelessly beset with personal bias and honestly doesn't seem to like the game that much.

She is also on the receiving end of a tonne of sexism.

Only thing that bothers me about the meeting is that it didnt happen sooner. Shortly after the stance on AOD was known and discovered it was known during the absolute belting that Jobe received by everyone the AFL CEO should have made an effort to reach out to Jobe.

The players shouldnt feel alienated from the governing body. This meeting is a good thing

I hope in some ways the AFL find a way to influence the tribunals decision couldn't care anymore if it means the players are spared.

So you would knowingly allow the AFL to influence a proper process to achieve an end, despite the fact that most of us have already complained about them doing that very same thing 18 months ago......

Everyone keeps saying the tribunal is independent and professional, so it shouldn't matter who meets with whom whilst the tribunal is ongoing.

The tribunal is intended to be independent and professional and hopefully it will prove itself to be.

But how many supposedly independent and professional organisations have failed us in this saga so far?

So you would knowingly allow the AFL to influence a proper process to achieve an end, despite the fact that most of us have already complained about them doing that very same thing 18 months ago......

Yes/No

Like i said I've got to a point where i don't care about process anymore just want the players exonerated it's all i care about now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we need to sit her in a room and play the video of Heppell and others up in the Northern Territory

Why so she can write an article about how our presence there has increased drug use amongst indigenous youth. Like those on the HTB nothing is gonna change her mind so will only stop bagging Essendon when there is a new story, but she will be flogging this dead horse up until its a skeleton.

Name someone else in the industry who has constantly been potting someone for the last 8years, shes moved seamlessly from Eddie onto JB, and now Hird.

Well hello, she does come from a Richmond Football Club background

Just to comment on this, Caro has done us no favours

She recently had her obsession about who Jake King has as a mate (even though king has done zero wrong off field in his time with rfc), and to a lesser degree dusty.

The big one was our last egm. Egm is triggered by an Internet fan forum, and a rebel ticket is formed. Rebel tickets policies were simply "we will do better". Caro hated individuals in the incumbent board, and basically became a cherrleader for the rebels, giving them no scrutiny at all and advocating their win

When they lost, she never forgave Gary march and continued to pot him in the media until two years ago (out off field turn around was too successful for her to keep bagging)

Caro doesn't love Richmond, she loves being right, and she will use her position to attack anyone who brings her rightness into question

And for the record, Jake King had some interesting opinions on her press once he retired ;)

Ah, Patrick Smith for one. Damian Barrett only ever writes on the scandals of the game too.

The people you name, Eleven 38, they're big players in the industry. The big players are all men. She seems to delight in potting the big players. Always has.

I think putting it down to a hatred of men is reading far too much into it.

Only thing that bothers me about the meeting is that it didnt happen sooner. Shortly after the stance on AOD was known and discovered it was known during the absolute belting that Jobe received by everyone the AFL CEO should have made an effort to reach out to Jobe.

The players shouldnt feel alienated from the governing body. This meeting is a good thing
The only problem with that is that Vlad was in charge then! No coincidence that Carro has had no new "info" since he left.

I know I will get shot down for this, but I think Gil is doing a good job where the game is concerned. At least he seems to take note of public views. Vlad always said he could not influence food prices yet within a couple of months the new admin had given something back.

I agree rfctiger74 shes definitely done no favours for the Tiges.
But with her father running the Club in the 70's/80's she does have a Richmond football Club background which then may account for Doss' comment about her not liking the game

I agree rfctiger74 shes definitely done no favours for the Tiges.
But with her father running the Club in the 70's/80's she does have a Richmond football Club background which then may account for Doss' comment about her not liking the game

No argument, and she used it against us

We leaked like a sieve to her because of he special ties, so the club arranged weekly meets with her to present their side

The leaks and the rfc bashing just got worse

I've heard Gale stopped those meets immediately, and our go to journo became Jon Ralph

It may be coincidence, but the anti rfc articles virtually stopped overnight

Don't trust her, give her special access, or any kind of support

Reckon there's a lot of truth to the comments that Caro doesn't like the game & hasn't for sometime, maybe decades. It's probably a pity for all of us, Caro included, that the paycheck makes it impossible for her to just walk away. I mean, where else would she get paid so well to carry on like she does...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back