No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to deny it. Watching Jobe and the players in that press conference and I got teary. From about 1.30 to 2 today I can't remember the last time I was that nervous. The funny thing is that I was playing golf with a mate and it was the 14th hole when it clicked past 2pm.

If you ask me what happened on the golf course over the next 40 minutes i have no idea. When the first few not guilty posts came through on this thread I didn't know what to do. I literally had a massive lump in my throat and I had goosebumps all over my arms and legs. I wanted to run around the golf course yahooing and high 5ing every single elderly golfer that was on the course playing. I got in the car at 2.45 and let out the biggest scream of relief and joy. The whole hour and ten minute drive home I had the biggest smile on my face.

I am so happy, how can I feel this good over a sporting matter? 26 months, 2 years of scrutiny serious criminals have not even faced and it is over. All along my respect and admiration of the players has grown and grown. Like I said at the start of my post, seeing Jobe in that interview was incredible.

Thank you to all the posters on this board and in this thread over the time. We have truly stuck together in the face of nothing that any supporter has ever had to face before. I'm looking forward to all our focus returning to the players and how we are progressing as a team. Bring on 2015.

We are Essendon and I'm proud to be a little part of the club

The big question now is when does the movie start production and get released into cinemas?

Partly fictional and partly based on a true story this aussie drama filled with many a complex character is a must see. Filmed locally at Windy Hill in Essendon a northern suburb of Melbourne and also at city sporting grounds and medical centres. Some exotic scenes are also filmed in France and Mexico.

The lead role is played by James Hird in an award winning performance. Also starring Tania Hird, Stephen Dank. The villain role is played by many a character in this complex movie. The compelling tale of a club fighting for innocence against an onslaught of false accusations.

The ending to this movie is something special.

In cinemas Boxing Day 2015.
Here's one I prepared earlier.

asada movie small.jpg

Bec Wilson 'I'm disgusted', 'evidence was there in black & white', 'no question it was a ped program'

bwaaahhahhaahaa

tumblr_mju2ktXPax1rp2i22o1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone listening to Become Wilson on SEN??!!! HOLY SHIT

She feels sorry for the... Journalists who didn't get the result because she's certain they are guilty. She's saying poor Caro!!!

And now she's saying she can't believe the AFL didn't read it because they won awards!!

And that Cronulla were robbed. Even though they took a deal!!!!!!!!

Is anyone listening to Become Wilson on SEN??!!! HOLY SHIT

She feels sorry for the... Journalists who didn't get the result because she's certain they are guilty. She's saying poor Caro!!!

And now she's saying she can't believe the AFL didn't read it because they won awards!!

And that Cronulla were robbed. Even though they took a deal!!!!!!!!

yeah, how did we all not know newspaper articles are admissible evidence??

Who's this slapper on SEN saying she is surprised that the 34 were found not guilty in such a quick fashion and in what dimension is her warped sense of time?
A QUICK FASHION

QUICK

QUICK!

TWO YEARS IS NOT QUICK YOU ABSOLUTE DEADSHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back