No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bec Wilson just now on SEN: Caro, Baker McKenzie and Co have been amazing through this "never wrong" and she's shocked that the tribunal didn't read any of their work before making a decision.

I think we have a preview of Caro tonight on footy classified. Will be interesting to see if the velvet sledge hammer goes after her tonight
10923594_1536401069942818_7408714609731856976_n.jpg

Just shows how pathetic and petty this lot are.

I posted in that thread after Chief was spinning some fluff justifying the name change, and it was something along the lines of:

AFL web site - Not Guilty
HUN - Not Guilty
The Age - Not Guilty
Big Foam - Insufficient Evidence

It got deleted. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The list is endless (please ad to it) but these media people have been strong anti-Essendon/anti Hird:
Caroline Wilson
Mark Allen
Patrick Smith
Kevin Barlett
Damien Barrett
Roy Masters
Rebecca Wilson
Rita Pinahi
Mark Fine
Richard Baker
Nick McKenzie

Updated list

Good call how could I forget adding him now
easy. When he keeps spewing the same message (outside of corporate governance which was an issue) about how Hird can't be allowed to stay at the club (then trying to preach innocent until proven guilty on other issues along the way) it just becomes background noise and is easily forgotten

I think Lloydy might go after her tonight. He will be on air shortly with her too on 3AW 6pm so that will give us a taste of what is to come on Classified later at 8pm.

Any word yet on whether ch7 are still airing their "Essendon verdict special" at 6.30pm following the news?

Wait for:

- The players are clear, the Club is not
- Injecting regime
- Hird still should take responsibility for what he's done
- Injecting regime
- etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted in that thread after Chief was spinning some fluff justifying the name change, and it was something along the lines of:

AFL web site - Not Guilty
HUN - Not Guilty
The Age - Not Guilty
Big Foam - Insufficient Evidence

It got deleted. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:
Mate I'm not sure why you're surprised.

The list is endless (please ad to it) but these media people have been strong anti-Essendon/anti Hird:
Caroline Wilson
Mark Allen
Kevin Barlett
Damien Barrett
Roy Masters
Rebecca Wilson
Rita Pinahi
Mark Fine
Richard Baker
Nick McKenzie
Ralph

Can I just say - I live in Sydney now, I get to go to 3, maybe 4 games maximum. This weekend I'm visiting family in melbourne for Easter and will miss the R1 opener post ASADA hearing. Absolutely gutted. On ya dons.

Mate I'm not sure why you're surprised.

I'm not, just glad I've rarely spent any time there. Oxygen thieves abound there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back