No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I just say - I live in Sydney now, I get to go to 3, maybe 4 games maximum. This weekend I'm visiting family in melbourne for Easter and will miss the R1 opener post ASADA hearing. Absolutely gutted. On ya dons.

Tell me what sledges you would like me to deliver in your honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted in that thread after Chief was spinning some fluff justifying the name change, and it was something along the lines of:

AFL web site - Not Guilty
HUN - Not Guilty
The Age - Not Guilty
Big Foam - Insufficient Evidence

It got deleted. Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of sour grapes from posters in HTB who like to think they are objective. Chief is just one of many I am afraid. Funny indeed. And I mean funny funny not funny odd.

f'n AWESOME!!! At work today a collingwood supporter (who has been giving it to me from the satrt might i add) was hiding, Then I found the P**** and I didn't go off my head, all I said to him was we have been investigated for two years with ZERO players testing positive to any banned substances while you guys yesterday have 2 positive tests, I find that very very VERY amusing......His reply was 'I bet we end up higher on the table than you guys', so I said you are on!, 300$ bet!, I am confident we will.

It would have been funny if the verdict was tommorow and we got rolled on april's fools! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back