VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

How's Jeffe gonna go in that F50 with Fullerton, Brown and Schache!? In the wet! Even though I think he's a spud, we're not giving him much chance of developing here.

How's Jeffe gonna go in that F50 with Fullerton, Brown and Schache!? In the wet! Even though I think he's a spud, we're not giving him much chance of developing here.

Couldn't agree more. Surely Brown can have a week off rather than play twos.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Verrall, Kolstrup and Hunter starting in the centre square.

Kolstrup a shocking turnover under zero pressure early which leads to a Richmond goal.

Melbourne should win this with something like 14 vs. 7 AFL listed players.

Richmond dominating early. Have all the play and are up 18-0. Casey have only had it once in the forward line so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Brown, Verrall and Schache fighting for the same ground ball in the forward line. This is what dreams are made of!

Verrall later roved the first goal for Casey from a goal square ball up playing forward while Fullarton is in the ruck.

Shane McAdam's first contribution - pushes a player and gives away 50.

Kick around the corner from Hunter luckily falls in Verrall's lap 35 out directly in front. Converts for his second. Richmond lead 18-12.

Nice hands from McAdam and Jefferson to generate a tough shot for Sestan which falls short.

Moniz-Wakefield a nice pack mark on the half forward flank but kicks poorly into the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back