VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just about to say Sestan continues to impress playing half forward and also some centre square starts. Bombs a massive goal from about 55 out that went through near the top of the goal posts.

Get. Him. In.

Based on one quarter there is no way B.Brown should be picked for the seniors . Unless it is kicked into his hands he is unable to compete when the ball is on the deck. Sad but reality .

Based on one quarter there is no way B.Brown should be picked for the seniors . Unless it is kicked into his hands he is unable to compete when the ball is on the deck. Sad but reality .
He's got a big size (and presumably talent) advantage too and has done nothing with it to date.

Last year Goody would have played him in this game knowing it was going to be wet. He might actually be showing some of those learnings he keeps banging on about.

Nice switch Tholstrup to Moniz-Wakefield to Tomlinson to Hore to Fullarton and then Schache who misses the goal.

Up until the shot at goal all the disposal was spot on.

McAdam takes another spectacular regulation mark (if that makes sense). Kicking from 50 almost on the boundary but doesn't make the distance.

Richmond up 44-27

Jeffo! Nice semi-contested mark at 60, then finds McAdam on the lead who finds Schache on the lead. 35 out almost in front and he converts.

Richmond's up 44-39

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Tomo out there TMac should be worried. If he puts in a stinker I think Tomo will be straight back in.
I don't know. Tomo always does this at VFL level. But then May and Lever are playing the role Tomo does at VFL, and he ends up relegated to third tall defender role. Sure he's racking up the ball, but as a third tall I think it's more his actual defensive play that is going to be what decides between him and Tmac.

Sestan linked up through half forward on a quick play with a nice 1-2 that resulted him chipping it onto Schache's chest for a mark and goal.

Fullarton also stuck a nice contested mark and goal.

Richmond then got one back from a free against Tomlinson that was maybe a bit stiff. They're up by 10.

Very nice coast to coast. Schache working his man under the ball to take a grab, centred it to Hunter at CHF who found Kynan Brown who took a nice grab.

Missed badly - unfortunately his 2nd miss from a set shot this quarter.

Love Tholstrup's niggle. Was in a fight off the ball maybe 5 mins ago.

At the centre bounce takes down the ruckman in a ripping tackle and gives it to him on the ground a bit. Full of energy. The Tiges ruckman then hits him late after disposing of it. Schache gets the shot and misses badly from 30m slight angle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back