VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

You know someone’s lost an argument when they ask a question to a question instead of actually answering it.

And yes I watched the game.
Personally I’d say that the only thing you really know when someone asks a question to a question is that there are a lot of questions

You know someone’s lost an argument when they ask a question to a question instead of actually answering it.

And yes I watched the game.
If you watched the game then you would know it wasn't conducive to intercept marking or racking up possessions as a tall. You would also know that we were getting beaten way worse then the scoreline suggests which also isn't helpful for anyone playing defense.

Maybe you could offer some more insight on how he played and why he isn't tracking well for AFL level?

i.e. defensive positioning, lack of strength, endurance, closing speed, dropped marks, missed spoils, coming off his man at the wrong times, or too focused on his man, undersized.

If your at the game then general positioning off the ball, talk/communication, focus might be good indicators too. Keeping in mind with all of this he is also young and developing.

For what it is worth I am also concerned about life after May and McDonald in particular as we don't have anyone with real size coming through. Both Petty and Turner can go back but are smaller. We know lever is best as 3rd man. Thommo might leave (Petty too).

I don't think we will really know with Adams unless he actually gets a few games at AFL level.

Seems Sparrow is going to play for casey . Starts at the centre bounce
Kynan out there, or is he the carry-over emergency?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sparrow has been busy, actually using his size to knock blokes around.

Brown busy too, Verrall looks good and has some forward craft.

Kentfield has great physicality but he moves like a slow 7 footer at VFL level so I think he's a swing and a miss.

Sparrow has been busy, actually using his size to knock blokes around.

Brown busy too, Verrall looks good and has some forward craft.

Kentfield has great physicality but he moves like a slow 7 footer at VFL level so I think he's a swing and a miss.
Still want to get a full preseason into him ,but he does look lumbering ATM.

Still want to get a full preseason into him ,but he does look lumbering ATM.
I guess you never know but I reckon it'd be quite the transformation unless he's recovering from some kind of mobility related injury.

I guess you never know but I reckon it'd be quite the transformation unless he's recovering from some kind of mobility related injury.
Kentfield moves like me the day after legs in the gym. I’m 48 years old.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back