VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Kynan Brown would give the senior team more than Sparrow does in the same role.

McAdam: As much as he still has a short burst of speed and a leap, I reckon all the leg injuries have robbed him of his kick.
Brown would definitely add more than billings too .

Give the boy his three minutes next week :triumph:

The Kieren Jack vibes he gave me pre draft just get stronger with a stat sheet like this. That is seriously mind blowing, youre allowed to use the 🤯 for that social media team.

The Kieren Jack vibes he gave me pre draft just get stronger with a stat sheet like this. That is seriously mind blowing, youre allowed to use the 🤯 for that social media team.
He's a fit kid, shows he's ready. Give him Sparrow's spot and you have two ANBs.

Another 4 disposal game from Adams. Starting to get concerning after 2 seasons on the list.

Has the bloke ever notched up double figures?
Meassuring a key defenders game by disposals. I shouldn't be surprised with this coming from you but I still am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meassuring a key defenders game by disposals. I shouldn't be surprised with this coming from you but I still am.
The game was played under water, he had no business handling the ball.

Another 4 disposal game from Adams. Starting to get concerning after 2 seasons on the list.

Has the bloke ever notched up double figures?
Measure his worth on his ability to stop his opponent. I don't have those stats, and he might be doing a poor job, I'm not sure, but you can't have a crack at a kid's disposal count playing full back. We also don't know what the club want him to work on.

Welcome to Casey , where its impressive if the same group plays 2 weeks in a row . Adams was the SENIOR defender on the weekend .I think he plays better when Tomlinson is there to lead the defence . The impressive tackle count from Brown Jrn was because we were chasing tail for most of the match . Casey was awful for this match.

Measure his worth on his ability to stop his opponent. I don't have those stats, and he might be doing a poor job, I'm not sure, but you can't have a crack at a kid's disposal count playing full back. We also don't know what the club want him to work on.
He's gone from not up to VFL standard last season to able to play as a competent stopper this season. Old mate can pot him for the rest of the season as I doubt he's going to change roles at this point and get more touches. Particularly with Howes, Hore, Tomlinson and now Schache in the mix.

Yep, key defenders need to be able to take intercept marks in the modern game.

Adams took 0, and this is the VFL

Really far off it right now.

For comparison in conditions Schache had 18 disposals and 3 marks, and look how far off AFL he is, let alone Adams (4 disp, 0 marks).

Would really want to hope to start seeing something soon with May getting on.

Last edited:
Yep, key defenders need to be able to take intercept marks in the modern game.

Adams took 0, and this is the VFL

Really far off it right now.
You got no idea, he was pick 40 or something for a reason, first thing as a defender you need to do is stop your man, thats the problem with stats these days, you have idiots like you placing far too great an emphasis on them.

You got no idea, he was pick 40 or something for a reason, first thing as a defender you need to do is stop your man, thats the problem with stats these days, you have idiots like you placing far too great an emphasis on them.

Pick in the 30s.

That said who did he stop? Casey got smashed if you didn’t see the score in wet weather. If defenders don’t get touches than who do you think gets it out of D50?

Bloke better start showing some improvement with Tmac, Tomo and May on the way out as he hasn’t shown much in the last 2 years.

Pick in the 30s.

That said who did he stop? Casey got smashed if you didn’t see the score in wet weather.

Bloke better start showing some improvement with Tmac, Tomo and May on the way out as he hasn’t shown much in the last 2 years.
Did you watch the game? Or are you basing your opinion of Adams game off the stat sheet like a dickhead afl.com.au reporter?

FWIW im not saying hes great or hes going to pan out, just its incredibly stupid to say a defender is bad coz he had 4 possessions, some of the best defenders the game has ever seen were guys who got less than 10 possessions most weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back