VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones/Jetta/Hibberd retired in years we were in finals contention though, I do understand why we didn't do it.
Guess so, I'm still filthy they didn't play Hibbo in the SF last year though

Guess so, I'm still filthy they didn't play Hibbo in the SF last year though

Not playing Hibbo was a legitimate slap in the face to him, especially when they ran with ****ing Schache as the sub. Media don't talk enough about how bad Goodys decision making was in the leadup to and during that game.

Not playing Hibbo was a legitimate slap in the face to him, especially when they ran with ****ing Schache as the sub. Media don't talk enough about how bad Goodys decision making was in the leadup to and during that game.
100%

While I agree mostly, we didn't give a farewell game to much bigger club figures like Jones, Jetta and Hibberd, so I wouldn't hold out much hope.
I’d get them back for the Collingwood game. Can only be an improvement

Yeah **** giving Ben Brown a farewell game, blokes played what 60 odd games for us and they've been mostly shit?
That's a big old no from ms

Yeah **** giving Ben Brown a farewell game, blokes played what 60 odd games for us and they've been mostly shit?
That's a big old no from ms
They haven’t been mostly shit but if he has a shit game then he will blend in perfectly Kent. It’s not about individual awards :p

Giving BBB a final senior game would be a perfect summary of Goodwins selections this season . He will always be a premiership player for us but his last 2 seasons have been ordinary, and that’s being generous.
That’s why it would be great!

Tie it up in a bow. Nail it to a frisbee. Fling it to the stars.

2025 premiers guaranteed

They haven’t been mostly shit but if he has a shit game then he will blend in perfectly Kent. It’s not about individual awards :p
Over half of his game have been a cooked brown struggling to move. They don't need to give him a farewell game they need to take him behind a curtain and give a farewell

Over half of his game have been a cooked brown struggling to move. They don't need to give him a farewell game they need to take him behind a curtain and give a farewell
You have no sense of romance Kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back