VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Overrated, good old steak šŸ„© beats a bit of broccoli and lentil.
We would love steak here in Melbourne. Today I was forced to toast a decorative tray of succulents alongside the leg of one of the cats.

Interesting Brown hasnā€™t officially retired. Does that mean bloke is trying to haggle another contract still?
Totally.

I have it on good authority that he has been in close discussions with Tim Lamb

Youre meant to cook it first, Kent
That wasn't the issue, was at a restaurant eating one and it was a bit tougher than it should have been, got bored chewing. Swallowed and then she got a little stuck in the old swallow pipe. Had a go for a good 15 seconds at swallowing and then ran out of air an had to get smashed on the back after I almost passed out.

That wasn't the issue, was at a restaurant eating one and it was a bit tougher than it should have been, got bored chewing. Swallowed and then she got a little stuck in the old swallow pipe. Had a go for a good 15 seconds at swallowing and then ran out of air an had to get smashed on the back after I almost passed out.
I donā€™t know where to start here, but ā€œgot bored chewingā€ is good gear

I donā€™t know where to start here, but ā€œgot bored chewingā€ is good gear
I reckon I've nearly done it a dozen times with steaks that are a shit cut or overcooked I can't be stuffed chewing em anymore and just have a crack. Got the best of me this round.

I reckon I've nearly done it a dozen times with steaks that are a shit cut or overcooked I can't be stuffed chewing em anymore and just have a crack. Got the best of me this round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back