VFL Casey Demons VFL 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the go with Jed Adams? Bloke struggles to get 5 disposals most weeks.

Do we really see something in him worth pursuing with or is he just clogging the list?
It's a slow burn. Bit like Jefferson. Coming from a fair way back. Looking more and more like Petty having to go back and be the future Steve May role.

What’s the go with Jed Adams? Bloke struggles to get 5 disposals most weeks.

Do we really see something in him worth pursuing with or is he just clogging the list?
Hes a 19yo kpp. Give him a chance.

Hes a 19yo kpp. Give him a chance.

To be fair it’s almost been 2 years and he has had a good run at it. Most KPP show something by now.

Its a valid question, 0 marks today in a part of the ground that saw plenty of the ball.

Steven May isn’t getting any younger, one double digit possession game wouldn’t hurt.

Last edited:

To be fair it’s almost been 2 years and he has had a good run at it. Most KPP show something by now.

Its a valid question, 0 marks today in a part of the ground that saw plenty of the ball.

Steven May isn’t getting any younger, one double digit possession game wouldn’t hurt.
I just want to see him.stopping his opponent from kicking goals. Is he doing that? I really don't care if Jed Adams is getting 1 possession or 30. If he can stop his opponent from winning the ball, then that's a great start..I haven't been watching him close enough tbh..

Adams could do with some continuity in defence around him . The opposite occurs at Casey . Imo he would benefit from someone with more experience to help organise the defence with him . There is something to work with , although last game the whole defence was under the pump . Time will tell if he makes it or not .

He's improved a ton since last season, thing is, last season he was a mile off VFL level. This season he's gotten ok as a stopper and looks like this is at least his league. If he's going to make it, he's probably at least another year away even if he has as big an improvement in him again.

I just want to see him.stopping his opponent from kicking goals. Is he doing that? I really don't care if Jed Adams is getting 1 possession or 30. If he can stop his opponent from winning the ball, then that's a great start..I haven't been watching him close enough tbh..
Agree with this. Of he can at least shut down a forward that's good, gives something to build from.

Doesn't have to be ready at 19, not many key defenders are. Scarlett was having 7 kicked on him by Robbo in 2005 and he's an all time great. Improvement year on year is good
He was what pick 35? Clearly a project player. Not what I would call a list clogger

He was what pick 35? Clearly a project player. Not what I would call a list clogger
Yeah, young mids unless they are a Dane Swan, Nathan Jones type who basically become a 7 out of 10 at everything are easy to see at 19 if they are shit, defenders it's bloody hard, even Ben McKay looks shit then goes to Essendon and now he's decent because they are so reliant on what's happening up the field.

I'm not going to put up the article as i think there is a bit of sugar coating with some players .

Brisbane Lions | 4.1 10.5 15.9 18.15 (123)

Casey Demons | 5.5 6.5 7.9 11.11 (77)

Goals |
3 McAdam, Jefferson, 2 Schache, 1 White, Farris-White, Billings

Key Players | 26 Hore, 23 Howes, 22 Billings, 21 Steele, 19 White

Next Game | V Essendon @ Casey Fields 1:05 PM Sunday 14 July 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back