casey to do a howard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 11, 2003
somewhere in the jungle something is lurking
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
tigers
I liken casey to John howard. he is a crook and has deluded the people. he "does not tell pork pies" at all. And the tigers are going to buy it! I cannot believe that people will want to vote this clown in again. Look at the facts please all tigers. I am just glad i am not in the country with Howard PM, it will hurt me to have Casey relected but i will continue to support the club.
Pleas ei urge all tiger memebers to look at the facts and ask yourself dso you want more of the same?

In the wise words of John Howard

"Hello HELLOOOOO " *flaps arms about*

cairo give it up,

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about this election, maybe we should round up all the people who start new threads regading the election and lock them in a room for the next 2 weeks

give the rest of us some peace and quiet.

cairo tiger said:
I liken casey to John howard. he is a crook and has deluded the people. he "does not tell pork pies" at all. And the tigers are going to buy it! I cannot believe that people will want to vote this clown in again. Look at the facts please all tigers. I am just glad i am not in the country with Howard PM, it will hurt me to have Casey relected but i will continue to support the club.
Pleas ei urge all tiger memebers to look at the facts and ask yourself dso you want more of the same?

For gods sake get over it and this would have to be the worst possible comparison I have seen for a good long while. Keep supporting the club but leave the country.....sad really.

Jesus, the first time I have EVER been in the Richmond board, and this is the stuff I am greeted to???

And, the two replies speak for themselves. ;)

silky-smooth said:
Jesus, the first time I have EVER been in the Richmond board, and this is the stuff I am greeted to???

And, the two replies speak for themselves. ;)
Hope this reply helps...******** of back to your own board

sante said:
i know but i want you to share this hilarious posting everywhere :D

u an r d darf are stering me upo! i alwasy s do good poost u just piking on me! :D what doesn evry body else rekon? im an fgood poster arnt ia>?

Remove this Banner Ad

casey to do a howard?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back