FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2010/11/anyone-would-think-the-amazing-race-was-filming.html

tarau.jpg

taraus.jpg

The race started today at the MCG.

The race has been run......and run.. but who wins...---< I don't know :p <---

The crew are ..exhausted is one word to describe their current state.

The answer will be revealed sometime in 2011.

If they go to New Zealand, the local HAS to be Phil.

I didn't even realise Phil was a Kiwi until I saw him interviewed a couple of years ago. No way you could pick it from his accent.

I doubt he would stoop to being involved in the Australian Amazing Race anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Debuts next month.

Teams

Alana & Mel (Reunited Sisters)
Annie-Marie & Tracy (Workmates)
Anastasia & Chris (Dating)
Dave & Kelly (Married Bikers)
Jeff & Luke (Father & Son)
Joey & Richard (Married Entrepreneurs)
Matt & Tom (Farmers)
Mo & Mos (Friends)
Nathan & Tyler (Surfers - Nathan is Erin McNaught's boyfriend)
Renae & Sam (Models - Renae was Miss Universe Australia Runner-Up 2010)
Ryot & Liberty (Brother & Sister)

Renae and Sam look absolutely stunning!

Yeah Bowler was a gun on the mole. It's hard to say how he will go with the amazing race. Hopefully he doesn't come across too much as poor man's Phil, he's a pretty similar character.

Some No-name is going to be hosting The Australian Amazing Race

Shame It can't be Phil.

Also I read on Wikipedia that the end prize money would be $250,000 instead of $1M

I get the feeling you will complain about the entire series and how it is not exactly like the American Amazing Race.

The Australian production will not have the same $$ and I don't think anyone would have expected the prize to be $1 million. In fact, to have that experience I am sure most people would do it for nothing.

Cannot wait for it to start and hoping it turns out to be a good series.

Thou shalt not question Grant Bowler. He hosted The Mole. He'll be awesome.
Maybe so.

Yeah Bowler was a gun on the mole. It's hard to say how he will go with the amazing race. Hopefully he doesn't come across too much as poor man's Phil, he's a pretty similar character.
Yeah that's what I don't want happening

I get the feeling you will complain about the entire series and how it is not exactly like the American Amazing Race.

The Australian production will not have the same $$ and I don't think anyone would have expected the prize to be $1 million. In fact, to have that experience I am sure most people would do it for nothing.

Cannot wait for it to start and hoping it turns out to be a good series.

I am not for one minute complaining about our version of the Amazing Race. I am just fearing that it will be just like our version of Survivor that's all. I am also in anticipation of this series, however I do not want it to be a failure or a once-of.

Heh Ryot and Liberty. What were their parents smoking? I guess Ryot's the brother and Liberty is the sister.

Dave and Kell are mates of mine...going to be very interesting see how they are portrayed.
He is a full-on character, who calls a spade a bloody shovel and always says what he thinks. Always.
Can easily see him being the bad guy of the series.
Should be entertaining to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back