FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a cast full of bogans from the previews, I will give it a chance. Mondays are perfect for me, probably the only night I can guarantee that I will be home every week, especially considering this likely won't be available on the net.

BTW shell - Australian Amazing Race ----> One Week at a Time -----> Footy Classified. Good lead in for the footy desperados out there.

Might have to see if I can get a hold of this through demonoid or something from over here. The US Amazing Race just ended so I wouldn't mind seeing how ours compares (probably not very well, but...).
Just entering this thread now (so I hope this hasn't already been discussed) but I hope it goes a little better than the premiere of Australian Survivor.

Looks like a cast full of bogans from the previews, I will give it a chance. Mondays are perfect for me, probably the only night I can guarantee that I will be home every week, especially considering this likely won't be available on the net.

Apparently someone asks where they get the train to -insert city name here- from Vietnam- and the city is in a completely different country, across the sea.

Reckon it will be hysterical.

Just entering this thread now (so I hope this hasn't already been discussed) but I hope it goes a little better than the premiere of Australian Survivor.

Oh dear lord ANYTHING will be better than Australian Suvivor. -shudder-

For those who don't know, the production company that does the US version of The Amazing Race and a few other countries who have their own version will be producing the Aussie series.

So it will be pretty much the same but with bogans instead of hillbillies, and Grant instead of Phil.

Can't wait:p:thumbsu:

Will be interesting to see how it compares to the US version.

It would want to be better than the Australian version of Survivor. It must be a pretty expensive show to produce so Seven would want it to be a success. The Monday night timeslot is a bit strange though, normally they showed the US version on Wednesday/Thursday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't expecting much but wow that was really good.

When it first started I found it a bit cringeworthy climbing up the MCG but after that it was great.

Where is the token gay couple but?

I thought most of the contestants were cringeworthy. They obviously didn't get many applying. The best were the Muslim dudes they were awesome. UNfortunateky they don't look like they;ll be there long.

Wasn't expecting much but wow that was really good.

When it first started I found it a bit cringeworthy climbing up the MCG but after that it was great.

Where is the token gay couple but?

The models ;)

Actually was pretty good I thought, varied group of people and the right amount of cringe. Chris is a loose cannon, going to be great watching that relationship fall apart.

The have the pacing right on imo. I wasn't expecting much when they announced this series but I don't think it's any worse than the US series.

Joey is terrible. Pretty ironic that the entrepreneurs got duded for money though, lol'd. Chris is definitely a loose cannon, could tell after he cracked the shits at the kids in the throwing ceremony. Big W women I can't stand, nor the re-united sisters.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Celeb Amazing Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back